October 2, 2014 | 1274 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Be Kissable EDT

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Way too strong. On me, it just had once note, and that was a too strong floral.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I don't like this scent at all. Too flowery & powdery for my liking. The bottle is cute though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got kind of a springtime, green grass smell. Maybe my sniffer is out of whack but I just couldn't get into this perfume

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by djchera69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's ok for the price. This is my last resort fragrance I keep it in my vehicle for when I forget to put something on at home. I do think it smells a little cheap so I only use a little bit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I too am surprised at the low ratings for this fragrance. I am not a big fan of most Avon fragrances, but this one pleasantly surprised me. Maybe I just have weird body chemistry because a lot of scents that I love on others smell horrible on me. That being said, this fragrance smells awesome on me. It is fresh and fruity and in no way does it smell like B.O.! I got this for super cheap when they had a sale and I bought two scents. I hated one of them, but I was surprised how much I liked this one. It's a nice size even for the regular price and I find it to be a great daytime spring and summer fragrance. My husband is very picky with smells and he does not like a lot of perfumes that I own. He has never complained about this one though. It's not overwhelming or too musky. The only downside is the staying power. I can do three sprays and it only lasts about 3 hrs at the most. I would probably give it 5 stars if it lasted longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am very surprised at the amount of negative reviews for this perfume. I can understand how older women might view this EDT as not "mature" enough, but I still think it's a very pleasant scent. To me it is a blend of flowery, I specifically smell honeysuckle, and fruity. It smells bubbly, bright, and fun and I am very fond of it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by PARA_NOIR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Tried this, and really didn't like it. It's not horrid, and doesn't smell like b.o. to me. It's just such a low quality scent, and I'm not an Avon-basher, but the quality is just not there unlike some of Avon's older scents. It smells like chemical cleaners and pink bathroom soap (at least they invoked PINK in the scent!). This may be more of a personal preference as to why I don't like this scent, as I tend to like orientals and I never wear fruity florals. Why would I want to smell like everyone else? I like having a signature scent. I do love Avon's Rare Gold and Timeless, try these if you are interested in getting a better quality fragrance at an Avon price.
Ended up giving this to my sister. She didn't seem to excited about it either.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2009 12:57:00 AM More reviews by AnnM27

I have yet to receive random kisses, but that's beside the point. Hehe. I like the citrus notes, and it just smells pleasant.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2007 5:11:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The vanilla musk was stronger than the grapefruit, which quickly faded. I like it but don't think it will become a classic. The bright pink packaging initially put me off as childish but now I think its bright and cheerful.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2007 5:10:00 PM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the worst kind of cheapy teenagerish smell ever. I actually had to throw it away because nobody wanted it! I think it is probably aimed at the younger age bracket but I was looking for something fun and fresh and all I got was a fake smelling strange floral. I cannot detect the notes as I usually can in a fragrace either. Sorry Avon! I have other Avon fragrances that I do like though so don't write off the whole brand based on this one.