September 22, 2014 | 1090 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Smudge Pot in Bronze

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by aurora42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful color with a little bit of shimmer, lovely soft look. I love gel eyeliners as I find them easier to apply than liquid and they tend to look less harsh, and they last a lot longer on my eyelids than pencil.
BUT this product dried out before I got even half way through the pot though I used it daily (so it didnít have a chance to get old), and was very careful to close the lid tightly.
Once it dried it was impossible to apply and flaked badly.
Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner lasted better but I have found MAC Fluidline to be the best for not drying out in the pot. No problem at all with MAC.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Momma2myQTZ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've finally found my HG product for an easy and defined eye! Bronze is a beautiful warm brown with lots of copper glimmers that while subtle are so gorgeous. I have green eyes, NC15-20 skin and auburn-ish hair, the combination is perfect. Staying power is very good when used as like a smudged out eyeliner. My lids are quite oily but I can do quite well without UDPP if I am using a paint pot like base, I adore the combination of the bronze smudge pot with Indelible Cream eyeshadow in Sweet Dreams (warm light pink) up to my crease and then using bronze just along both lash lines. It has become my "go to" look and takes less than a minute to apply to lid shade with my finger and a domed crease brush for a smudgy line of bronze along my upper and lower lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Island77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A beautiful shade of bronze! Easy to apply and easy to smudge to create a soft line or smokey eye.

Once dry, this product stays put quite well.

Cons would be, that it is a little hard to remove and the smudge pot starts to dry out quickly with consistent use (opening and closing).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by kadbeauty

I found this at Nordstrom Rack, of all places, for $8! I've heard about Smudge Pots before so I figured that I may as well try it. It's really great- one tiny, short swipe in the gel with my Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner brush is all I need to draw a precise line across my lashline! I haven't noticed any flaking or dragging when applying. The color is very nice, a medium brown with tiny, tiny gold shimmer, it's nice for when you don't want to pile on the makeup but want some neutral eye definition. It's not really useful to me as an eye base because a) I wear light neutrals 90% of the time and b) it doesn't spread evenly in large quantities, but obviously it's great on an eyeliner brush. The only thing I have to say is that the screw-on lid cracked on mine, but that's probably because I dropped it on my marble counter by accent :P Great job Stila! I'll definitely repurchase if I ever run out

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2010 6:02:00 AM More reviews by chatterboxlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought mine on Ebay for a Stila bundle so I got this pretty cheap. Used this as a liner and for some reason it still fades even with UDPP on my lids. This one just fades in less than 4 hours. The line is still there but it's not as vibrant and the shimmer spreads on my lids. I also noticed some flaking when I retouch the line.

EDIT: Applied this thicker for a darker line. Looked really good but when I went home after five hours, it's pretty much faded. Only the gold glitters stuck on my lids. I'd still use it but only for quick days outside the house.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by skstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had been wanting a smudge pot for sooo long but never could get myself to pay $20. I found the bronze smudge pot at Nordstrom Rack - for $9! I LOVE it. It makes my blue/green eyes pop. It goes on darker than how it looks in the pot. Make sure to set it with a shadow! It's a great buy, and I can't wait to try other colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 3:29:00 AM More reviews by stephyrm12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this color really brings out my light brown eyes. (: it doesnt smudge, but it does wear off during the day if do not set it with a shadow. i find application a little hard sometimes because since it is also an eyeshadow base, its alittle drier in formulation, thus my brush doesnt slide in the product and pick it up nicer than other liners. i still love this stuff though! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by jspnx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best eyeliner I've found. The bronze is a sparkly medium brown (goes on darker than it looks in the pot), and somehow the sparkles don't look overwhelming or unnatural. It's actually pretty understated with neutral eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This smudge pot in Bronze is one of my favorite products from Stila. It's a deep bronze color that makes the perfect base from summer bronzed eyes as well as bronzed smokey eyes. I use this product year round and absolute love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For some reason, this one doesn't flake like the black one does. I like the color on this a lot but I also have a liner similar to this in color. The product is very pigmented and I don't find my self having to build a lot of color.