August 27, 2014 | 1459 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Bourbon - Catherine Deneuve Colletion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2006 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice plummy brown. I purchased this on my recent trip to Milan and went well w/ my olive complexion. Not too drying and the lasting power was great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2006 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Aerislanne

Nice color, but not for me. As always, MAC lipsticks go on and blend fantastically. It looks pretty okay on me, but I'm not a fan of the orangey tones I see it. I'm a big fan of Overtly Plum and Sophisto, though. This is nice, and I'll probably keep it, but I don't think I'd buy another if this wasn't LE.

For reference: Asian, NC30/35, dark hair and dark eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2006 8:36:00 AM More reviews by chanelancomestila

Love this lipstick. Manages to look vibrant but not OTT. Resembles MAC's Overtly Plum, but with red/orange undertones. Love the texture as well and this lipstick is a must have IMO!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2006 6:58:00 PM More reviews by bizzymom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this one as my B2M yesterday. They know me so well at the local counter, they dont' even count my empties.. The color is an "amplified", so it is "color intense". but, the the color is so natural. just adds enough color to make the rest of my face look alive. sort of a "Cosmo on crack" kinda color. not too pink, not too brown, not too brick. just right. and it stayed on for a long time. until I ate those valentine cookies in the car on the way home from Wegmans. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2006 4:30:00 PM More reviews by baragon11

When I swatched this on my hand, it was too dark (or so I thought). When I went back later to get a few lipglasses, I tried this on and WOW, it made my green eyes pop.