November 27, 2014 | 1539 users online

Eye Shadow - Shiseido - Hydro-Powder Eye Shadow

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by kbruns75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this eye shadow. It lasts the whole day which is a big plus. It's sheer and has some shimmer, but not too much. It would be nice to see a few more natural colors in their range since many of them don't go with my complexion. Overall great products though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are awesome. They adhere to the eyes wonderfully and I've loved and used mine repeatedly, but I think they need to come out with more neutrals with less shimmer. Not everyone can pull off certain shades, nor shimmer, so hoping shiseido incorporates this idea into their line..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Genevaice21

It's a very pretty shade as a stand-alone color but it's way too much chunky glitter and fall out. The glitter doesn't bother me but I make sure to tap off the excess against the sink before i apply. The finish of this one in particular is very pretty,

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Lilyscorner

definitely the best cream shadow i've ever tried. i've bought other cream shadows and they all end up in my crease. this one stays there! it's not going anywhere till you take it off! and the colours are amazing, it's not dull. it's like a pop! beautifulll on the lid.. i love all the colours!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Hydro Powder eyeshadows are the best cream shadows I've used. They are very soft and creamy, making them easy to apply and blend, but they also stay put. They're gorgeous shimmery shades, too. They come with quite a price tag, but try them if you're looking for quality cream shadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 7:17:00 AM More reviews by sgr2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was very surprised with this !
I decided to try it because somebody just convinced me ! and I am so happy I did.
It lasts, it is sooo beautiful, looks and feels so refreshing, there is something about these eye shadows that I love. I had a voucher and got 3 of them and I am delighted. Much more easier to wear than MUFE or MAC cream (pots), not so intense in color and opacity but sooo lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Thielen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. Love, love, love! It feels cooling on the lid when you apply it, and once it sets it stays. It's waterproof, on me at least. I bought it in Glistening Sands, which is gives great subtle sheen on my lids. When I say sheen I mean there is no noticeable shimmer going on, not even in daylight. It just makes my eyes looks really bright, it brings out the blue in my eyes...and I love wearing it in the summer!

I apply it with a MAC 224, it takes seconds. It's fool-proof. Oh, and it's a great base too. It doesn't feel sticky, but powder eye shadows cling on to this like there's no tomorrow. If I could give this product 10 lippies I would!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by usernameusername

Very nice eyeshadow!
I have it in Rose Tulle and was lucky to pick it up at a warehouse sale for $6. I'd have to think about it at full price, however. It glides on smoothly and provide a luminescent, lovely colour without creasing. A really nice Spring/Summer product. The packaging isn't the best, however as it is a bit of a deep pot. I do use my fingers to apply shadow, however so I suppose using a brush wold be easy with this type of container. Overall, lovely product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by cassie1896

I have this in glistening sands i think, mine is the bronze one, and i love it!!!!!!! i use it every day and its soo pretty and its not super dramatic. it stays on for the whole day and i would definitely buy it again!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2010 4:39:00 AM More reviews by MAIRA

ever ......... the most terrible E/S I used!!! It does not worth a cent as it is an expensive one... you cannot blend it ... all the shadow stay on your figure and the result is only pigment and no color