Rimmel Velocity Lip Vinyl

on 1/28/2004 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this in the tube, however, it is not a very dense color, and tends to go on very sheer for me. Still a pretty color (a deep slightly reddish plum), just not enough of it. The staying power of the gloss itself is good, but the color fades into my lips very quickly if that makes sense. I can feel the product on my lips far longer than I actually see the color. I find it works for a more natural look on me, which you would never guess from seeing it in the tube. It almost looks gothy. (I am FFF, cool undertones, lightly pigmented lips). I do tend to wear dark, denser lip colors normally. I thought that's what I was buying.

on 1/6/2003 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this! I bought it a couple days ago (on sale!) and tried it today. The consistency is perfect, it lasts for hours and hours, and it feels great on - not sticky or drying.

on 2/24/2002 9:14:00 PM

This is such a great product. The colors show up beautifully, and thick, just like a high-end liquid gloss/lipstick. I love it!

on 1/29/2002 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This gloss goes on smooth and shiny. The color is a rosey, shimmer red. It's very pretty but I don't think I can pull of any reds. It does have a slight scent to it that I don't like.