October 30, 2014 | 805 users online

Eye Shadow - Bourjois - Pastel Lumiere

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Kysyona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have 3 shades from this line: mauve 37, bleu 55 and 25 argent, and I must say that they seem to last forever, so my answer to "would you buy this product again'' is probably "no" for this very reason, but I would like to try out more shades in the future, so it's a yes. I bought these 3 in Ireland, where they are quite pricey, but the boxes look so cute ( I generally like the design of all Bourjois makup ), and the colour palette is simply awesome - it's more bright shimmery pastels rather than pastels in their traditional sense, and just looking at them somehow brightens up my day! They are not prone to cakey-ness either during or post-application and one can determine oneself, whether to apply with a dry applicator, or wet it for a richer and shinier effect. When applied dry, the quality is very silky and just perfect in terms of density. The teint doesn't get into any wrinkles and rather smoothes the surface out. 1 lippie off for not working with brushes ( too compressed for that I guess ) and 1 off for the tendency to open up and break in 2 pieces (the box) - the shade always stays intact though - in my experience at least, so a bit thumbs-up for that!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by beaumamselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love these eyeshadows! Vibrant and beautiful, I have pastel pink, lavender and light blue. Adorable little packages and really pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by salopish

Great eyeshadows, the colors are stunning and the amount you get lasts for ages and ages!!! though the packaging is fragile, the eyeshadow itself is almost impossible to break, so compacted, (I've had the cover accidentally separated a lot of times in travel bags, and the shadow remains intact after a lot of movement!) so no broken eyeshadow!!
Excellent quality, it blows a bit but nothing too bad and again the colors are a dream!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by ICKSICKYUCK

I have these eye shadows in almost every color although hard to find in the US. I fount them online at Cosmetics4less.com & Strawberrynet.com... I think they have a few ones at Ulta as well. Anyways... THEY ARE THE BEST! So much pigment & a pretty pearl color that really makes the eye pop with out a bunch of gross glitter. I wish they had more colors & sold them in the US at more places. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 7:00:00 AM More reviews by lautjuh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have from the vintage collection the colour 14 gris delicat. it is a dark grey colour which is very buildible. it can be used as a crease colour or for a grey smokey eye as a colour all over. the colour has beautifull glitter in it. the box that it comes in is very nice and has the same colour as the eyeshadow with a nice picture on it. I don't use this eyeshadow a lot because I don't wear a lot of eyeshadow to school. but for a party this colour is perfect!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by MaquillageGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought one of these while in Paris this Christmas, but it's like a pearl color neutral white-ish/shimmery color-- it says the name is beige rose.

I've been using it almost everyday ever since-- when I'm in a hurry I apply a base, and use a large brush to sweep this color all over my lid and up to my browbone. Line with some black track gel liner or kohl pencil in smoulder, a coat of mascara and it makes a beautiful, wearable, simple and QUICK gorgeous look when you don't have tons of time in the morning.

I love this color, and the packaging I love because I got a limited edition one, where the cover actually has like a little old school map of Paris and it's like their "Parisian" special edition packaging which is CUTE!!!

I would purchase this color again!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought white, but I just hate it for it is dead A4 paper white on my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2009 3:11:00 AM More reviews by petitquelquechose

Recently bourjois has released limited edition packaging which features vintage pictures from their archive. These little pots are adorable at the best of times but now they are downright irresistible! Lovely little compact with a mirror and cute curved swab, nicely pigmented colour and very well-priced. I bought two :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2009 3:05:00 AM More reviews by sweetantz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a pack of 3 for AUD$5! It was at a warehouse sales. It has the blush, the white highlighter, and the shimmer bronze. Packaging is cute, especially the blusher as it helps with just ONE sweep across the cheeks! The highlighter is great, very white, more sharp than alot of other eyeshadow highlighter. Will I buy it again? Not at its original price, it is too expensive just for 1 colour pallette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by morphinization

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love these, I have a white one for underneath my brow and a light gold one which makes my eyes pop and even my skin while fair look as if it were tanned. Plus, when wet, they give a nice intense look. I will definately buy these in different colors. They don't break into little pieces as I have found other shadows do, they tend to last longer, too. Plus, the two-sided brush fits perfectly into the little round holder. (I have a ten color shadow with one brush with four sides, really annoying.)