October 31, 2014 | 1615 users online

Primer/ Corrector - NARS - Makeup primer

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2014 5:52:00 AM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I was given half a tube of this primer after my sister decided she didn't want it anymore. I've been using it on/off for about 2 years now and I can't say that I'm very impressed by this product. It basically feels like a regular serum/moisturizer.. which moisturizes just okay. I don't feel that it holds my makeup as well as other products (e.g. Sofina Primavista base, MAC blot powder)... it just doesn't do very much at all - no microblurring, oil control, etc. Plus I suspect that it breaks me out a bit as my skin is always a bit worse afterwards. I will not be repurchasing this primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by engee00

I've never tried a silicone primer before so I don't really know what the benefits of one would be. This is a very rich sooothing primer... based on reviews it seems like people thinki of it as more of a moisturizer..
I personally love it.. I have somewhat sensitive skin and this is a very calming barrier between my makeup and my pores. I get laser hair treatments and after that my face is very blotchy and somewhat hive-y, I've recently started putting this on after my moisturizer and find that i've been healing WAY faster than I normally did.
I'm on my last few drops of this primer and just recently bought Nars Oil free primer... If that one isn't up to par i'll come back to this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by viikee

i love this primer so much! it was the first primer i ever bought and it was love at first use. i never used primers mostly because they make me breakout, ive been trying out some drug store brands and that was a horrible mistake. the NARS primer is infused with lavender to help keep the skin calm and radiant....i can never use anything else, it controls oil pretty good but doesnt keep your makeup lasting until the evening. overall if you need a primer that wont make you make out this is a good one

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by underage

I got a sample of this primer & I've been using it for a while. It's oil free which is nice but it doesn't feel like most primers I have used before. Its kind of a liquidy formula that just dries onto skin and doesn't make you foundation apply a any smoother. It didn't seem to make my makeup last longer or do anything at all. I would not purchase the full size.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Jennbabbles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i did not like this product at all. Im more into a silicone primer and this primer felt like i was applying a moisturizer on my face. I didnt notice that it helped my makeup last longer and it did make me break out. i didnt use the whole bottle and from what i remember it was about 35-40.00 which is pretty expensive to me. Will not be buying again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Sarraaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I received this in a swap so I can't comment on the price.

I never been that into primers before, but this makes my pores dissapear and make my face so smooth. I do notice a difference when I use this.
But I don't think it helps with making my MU longer lasting.

I am very pleased with this primer but can't really compare to others because I haven't tried any yet .

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Almaddox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is a fine primer for me. It makes my skin very smooth and seemingly pore -less. It makes my foundation go on smoother but, it doesn't make my foundation last as long as it should for the price. But I don't have oily skin so it isn't essential for me to have a primer in the first place. I do like this product and I think it is a fine primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by feeebles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really disappointed in this product. It has done nothing to help my foundation sit or stay on for longer. I only use it now when I am going down to the shops or somewhere unimportant just so I can finish it and buy something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Dobeigh

I cannot believe how good this primer works. I've only used it for the past two days and when I woke up this morning, my pores looked so much smaller and black heads looked smaller too (even though I wasn't wearing it). This is the only thing I've changed in my routine and I noticed a difference in my skin while I wasn't even wearing the product! I had no idea it would do this. Totally unexpected! I will definitely buy this again. Also, when I put my face powder on (that's all I wear) it makes my skin look so good. It doesn't look dry like it did before. Also, a little bit of the primer goes a long way. The first time I used it, I put too much on, thinking I would need that much to get a good result but I ended up wiping half of it off.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by hellsbelle51

My cousinu gave meit a samplecool of thisul primer. The consistency is sooo watery. I didn't notice my makeup going on better or worse. Didn't really feel like a primer more like a lightweight moisturizer. There are a lot better primers are out there. Since it was a sample, I don't see myself wanting to actually fork over $$up for this.