September 1, 2014 | 1923 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorlift

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2007 5:19:00 PM More reviews by kribil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It does not cover 100% evenly. But that is probably because I have very dry skin because of the blemish treatments I am using. And it is still the best foundation that I have used.
I will definitely give it five lippies! Why? Because of the tone - 100 Ivory.
It is perfect match! Someone here said it has a bit yellowish underdone. I would disagree; it is perfectly neutral, porcelain tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2007 4:41:00 PM More reviews by benefitjunkie

I loved this when I first got it. The formula is just the right consistency for my combination, acne-prone skin and 100 Ivory I found perfect for my skin shade. Initially, the only problem was the smell which, frankly, I found pretty nasty. Whether it was the perfume in the foundation therefore, or just one of the ingredients, I quickly found it wouldn't be the HG I'd thought it might, because after a couple of days it broke me out. I haven't the heart to throw it out having spent so much... so maybe I'll try it again in a few months and update if I change my mind.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2005 6:30:00 PM More reviews by jassygirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation gave me pores that I never even knew I had. The formula is extremely thick and my face looked caked with make up after using a little bit. The scent is also quite strong...the only thing that is nice about this item is the pump. I would NEVER repurchase. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2004 9:00:00 AM More reviews by cristal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is *amazing*! I never thought a liquid foundation could cover that well *and* look so natural. I use #100 which is a perfect match for my PPP skin. Will continue using this forever, definitely HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2004 9:25:00 AM More reviews by RagdoII

This is a really good foundation, however a little too thick for my preference. Diorlight is my HG. If you like something with more coverage than barely at all, this is a great foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2004 12:31:00 PM More reviews by appleblossom

I bought this in #100 Ivory and it is a very light yellowy skin color. This has a lot of pigment and a smooth feel. I like to dot it on my face then blend it with a damp sponge, which gives me a light sheer layer with enough coverage to even out ruddiness. The scent is very faint to me and I don't notice it when applying. The counter person said this is oil free but on my shiney areas it didn't hold up as well. Great sanitary pump bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2003 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Manga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fabulous foundation. Unfortunately, I did not care for the scent. I would definitely reccommend this foundation for its performance, although.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2003 12:23:00 AM More reviews by gypsy_dancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh my god! The makeup counter lady tried this on my wrist and it blended perfectly! I made her put it on my face so I could see the difference and I was amazed! I had no pores! I have hugemongus pores! Where did they go? Only qualm was that can be a bit thick; follow directions and let it warm up on your hand before applying. I am waiting to see if it will cause me to break out even though my skin is not normally sensitive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2003 1:39:00 PM More reviews by zpirsig

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! Picked it up on a recent trip to Sephora. It is very light in texture but provides great coverage (I just need it to even out my skin tone, which is a little ruddy). It is not drying at all and lasts throughout the day. I bought #100 - "Ivory" - and it was the perfect match.
UPDATE: I am "scent-sensitive" and the scent really started getting to me, so I think I'm putting this up for swap.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2002 8:35:00 PM More reviews by suggarrei

I bought this cream to powder foundation at Sephora and I am pretty happy with it. It gives a nice, even, flawless look, but it does look like makeup. So, if you are more of a natural makeup girl...i would skip this one. I use this one primarily for when I play dress up and go out on the weekends! I would buy again.