Dior Diorlight

on 10/30/2008 6:04:00 PM

First,the bottle is not good for using,it has no brush!I've dry skin,when i apply, it makes drier,matte finish,not luminous...The coverage is like a tinted moustrizer,it doesn't cover a red spot even...i like natural look but this item has no coverage, i can advise this product women who has flawless skin... MAC is better!

on 11/14/2006 8:07:00 AM

This is a fairly good foundation with a nice color selection for paler skin. The texture is very runny so the pump bottle is good. It gives a very natural finish with a tad bit more radiance. But the lasting power is poor and it tends to emphazise the big pores on my nose. So I'll keep looking for the perfect light foundation.

on 6/24/2006 11:24:00 PM

My Holy Grail foundation...perfect match for my skin, looks very natural and no make-up-y, just "you look well" kind of stuff, lasts well, oil free and SPF. Marvellous

on 10/23/2005 10:37:00 PM

well this isn't a bad foundation, like it didn't make me break out but i couldn't find a good color match. the closest color was too pink for my skin and although it wasn't apparent immediately, after a few hours or in the sun, it just didn't look natural...

on 4/5/2005 5:30:00 PM

I don't like this foundation - I have combination skin and everytime I applied it, I looked greasy so much after a while. It's also too heavy for me.

it's the worst foundation I ever used!! It caused me pimples and clogged pores all over my face and wasn't really looking oil free on my face. My face was shiny and flaky, and since I expected a quality from this liquid, it was real disaster.

on 1/15/2005 6:47:00 PM

This product is great if your after the natural look and if you have dry skin as it really moistures your skin. However I found this too sheer for my asain skin tone and only use this as a very light base then use foundation over it. I love the bottle though, probably where most of the money goes on!

Diorlight in 100 is one of the best match I have ever found.It is a very fair beige ivory very neutral not too pink not too yellow.It is very sheer and wears beautifully although it can be drying if you have flakies.
The consistency is too runny and the fragrance should have been omitted otherwise it is a beautiful, above average foundation.It is sheer but covered redness very well.Too bad it is discontinued.I will use until I cannot find it any longer.
As an added bonus, it does not turn yellow or orange on me.For very fair skin.

on 1/1/2005 7:11:00 PM

nice shade selection... when applied it gives a beautiful dewy glow. but not exactly what i want for my combo/oily skintype. initially it looks great but 30 minutes later, i look like i rubbed fried chicken on my face!
would be perfect for drier skintypes!

on 11/28/2004 9:18:00 PM

i think i'm only using this because it was expensive and i need to stop buying new foundations before i use my current one up. i can't stand the smell and the fact it's in a glass. it's sheer coverage, which is okay, but it does even my skin tone out. i guess it's okay, but again, i wouldn't repurchase.