Nuxe Reve de Miel Face Gentle Cleansing Gel

4.1

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Tea-Lauryl Sulfate, Triethanolamine, Mel (Honey) Extract, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Tilia Platyphyllos Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Pottasium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydrocetate, Sodium Chloryde, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Coumarin.

on 12/31/2014 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this from Walgreens with the purpose of using it as a eye makeup remover. Unfortunately it stung my eyes. I will not repurchase.

on 10/18/2014 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This cleans my face well, it doesn't break me out and it doesn't cause any redness. I imagine this would be good for somebody with oily skin that wasn't sensitive. But this stings my face. Seriously. I don't get it. I'll finish the bottle (slowly) because I hate waste and aside from the stinging it does no harm and gets the job done, but I just don't like this cleanser. I don't like the smell, either. Has a nice texture for a gel, and lathers a tiny bit (I put it on a dry face with wet hands and massage it in then rinse with a muslin and hot water), I do like the fact that there isn't much lather to it, that would put me off.
I don't have anything particularly good to say about it to be honest, though aside from the stinging it's a perfectly decent cleanser provided it's suited for your skin type. I have sensitive skin, so I'm just writing this to warn you that if your skin is sensitive this may sting a bit. I suppose I shouldn't have bought a gel in the first place because my skin is dry, but I am pleased to say this doesn't dry it out any more, though I am left with a little bit of a tight feeling that I don't get from any of my balms/ oils/ milks. The only other cleanser that ever stung my skin, for reference, is Cetaphil :-(.

on 10/17/2014 2:06:00 PM

Reve de Miel Gentle Cleansing Gel is a prize product in the Nuxe range. It is a rich dark golden coloured cleanser that foams lightly and does its job thoroughly.

The cleanser has been reformulated and the current incarnation of the product is much richer than the original - but still gives the same great results. After cleansing, the skin is left radiant and thoroughly clean without any taughtness or tightness making it suitable for drier skins too.

But the only drawback perhaps is the smell and it may take some getting used to because it is quite strong. Its difficult to tell what the aroma is, but it does fade quickly after the cleanser is washed away.

All in all, this is an excellent cleanser that gives excellent results and is perfect for use everyday.

on 10/17/2014 11:24:00 AM

The scent is so strong! I used to use this happily but stopped using it. I recently got a sample and was thrilled to "rediscover" it again but I was sick to my stomach at the scent, which is the fourth ingredient so it is extremely strong. Most products for sensitive skin, if they have scent at all since it is a major irritant, have fragrance as one of the last ingredients. It is a shame they ruined a great product.

on 9/13/2014 5:27:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Like this cleansing gel. Can feel there are lots honey in it. I like it is easy to wash off and leave skin clean and soft. I generally hate a gel cleanser which left a film after wash. The only thing I am not keen on this product is the perfume, which is nice but way too much. I normally use products without or subtle perfume. I have not use it to remove makeup and I will doubt its ability to do so. I do feel the cleansing power is not that high. All in all, like this cleanser, but not HG. By the way, I have combi skin.

on 1/9/2014 8:48:00 AM

it cleanses soft and sensitive way, doesn't cause acne for me, very big bottle and it's enough for me to use 4-5 months

on 11/14/2013 8:31:00 PM

This caused an immediate burning sensation and made my skin red, dehydrated and wrinkly. I used it as instructed, on wet skin. I only tried it once as I was too scared to use it again. I had to wash my face again with Cetaphil an hour later to calm it down.

on 10/6/2013 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really strong cleanser, gets rid of oil, makeup etc but doesn't help with blackheads (my major concern :) ) and sometimes can leave my skin feeling a bit too clean and tight (and I have very very oily skin). Also the scent is too much for my liking so I would not recommend this product for dry or sensitive skin. But overall it's a good cleanser that doesn't break me out but doesn't improve my skin either.

on 8/26/2013 4:39:00 PM

IN LOOOOOOVE with this ! Gently removes my makeup (or...what's left of it) after a long day at school and purifies my skin from all the sweat and oil (I live in a very hot and humid country). Smell is absolutely gorgeous.
I would NOT recommend it to people who wear a lot of heavy foundation and powder, as it will take you a looot of time to wash it off !
You can use it on your eyes, but I rather take off my eye makeup (I usually wear mascara and a bit of brown eyeliner in the waterline) with an oily eye makeup remover and remove any makeup remover residue around my eye while removing my face makeup with this cleanser.
The smell is also gorgeous !

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This review is for Reve de Miel Face cleansing and Make removing gel. I think its gonna serve as an ok cleanser but i was hoping it to be more heavy duty to remove makeup. The scent is pretty strong so if that bothers u. Wont be purchasing this again but didnt regret trying this out.