November 26, 2014 | 1699 users online

Gels/Soaps - Sephora - Indulgences- Banana Foster Hair and Body Wash

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2007 12:21:00 PM More reviews by saucymint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Surprised at its low price on Amazon ($5.00!) and persuaded by the positive reviews on here, I knew had to try this before it disappeared altogether. I love bananas, and although I've never tried Bananas Foster, it sounds like a scrumptious dessert. (Bananas, caramel, vanilla, butter... yum!) I'm all for foodie scents as bath products, especially dessert ones.

I've never used a banana-scented product in my life, so this body wash makes my daily shower all the more fun. I find that it lathers really well with a shower pouf, and it's definitely moisturizing. What I like best of all, of course, is the sweet, uplifting banana-caramel smell. But unfortunately sometimes I can detect a synthetic-ness, like those chewy banana-flavored candies you can buy in penny candy stores. (And I hate those!)

***UPDATE: When I used it this morning, I realized how much it smells like banana cream pie! Delicious!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2007 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Tami_Lea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this body wash! It smells amazing. It is not my favorite for the shampoo, however it is good if you are traveling and forgot your own.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2007 2:59:00 PM More reviews by priscillawagner

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shower gel smells absolutely wonderful. It's by far my favorite food-scented shower gel. I have tried many three-in-ones and this smells the best, not to mention the price is good. Is there a lotion to match this? I would love this scent to last longer than the shower and the only way I can see this happening is to use a lotion. If anybody knows of a lotion that smells this good please let me know.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2007 4:29:00 PM More reviews by SW82

This is a very yummy body wash. It is a nice Banana scent and not fake at all leaves my skin moisturized and soft. This a a must repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2006 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Alexandralexa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Deliciously scented hair and body wash. Really smells like Bananas Foster, not a hint of artificiality. Moisturizing for the body and leaves hair silky and sweet-smelling. A favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2006 8:44:00 PM More reviews by piratequeen

This is very much a indulgence, and arguably trumps philosophy's 3-in-1s. Like another reviewer noted, I would probably not use this as my shampoo though. Overall, a fantastic product that smells exactly like its name.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2006 4:31:00 PM More reviews by LILYFISH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you love banana fragrances you will adore this. It is an excellent bodywash and an okay "in a pinch" shampoo. I wouldn't use this on a regular basis on my hair. My only complaint is that the fragrance does not linger on the skin after you bathe, but then again, it doesn't interfere with your favorite perfume. It is dirt cheap. I will buy this in multiples as long as they make it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2006 1:36:00 PM More reviews by ztaprincess10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What else can I say, besides I LOVE this stuff. Best scent ever! I'm afraid they're discontinuing it so I bought 2 bottles last time when it was $5...hope that they don't stop making this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2006 5:37:00 PM More reviews by sampayne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is freaking fantastic! My husband loves it too. Smells so good, great price, leaves my skin so smooth (no need for lotion) and did I mention it smells good? I think it smells exactly like banana bread and my husband thinks it is just straight up bananas. I like that it has a REAL banana scent and not a fake banana candy scent. Works well as a shampoo, too. The scent doesn't last for long out of the shower, but it's a joy to use in the shower. Definite repurchase (especially for 5 bucks.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2006 4:02:00 AM More reviews by surfergirl_81

This smells super yummy, kind of like Post's Banana Nut Crunch cereal. It was only five dollars and you get a pretty big sized bottle. The scent really doesn't last that long though, so I took one lippie off for that. Nice scent, and I'll try more of their body washes.