April 19, 2014 | 1344 users online

Eye Shadow - Bourjois - New Formulated - Ombre a paupieres Eye Shadow

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by pinkeyey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I mentioned this in another review but I love Bourjois for its pigmentation! My favourite is the ombre a paupieres eyeshadow, which i have in dark purple (noir precieux), dark green (noir emeruade) and blue (noir cobalt). I love all of them, but my favourite is the blue!!! It's the best for smoky eyes! you can use your own brush and dust it on, or you can use the little felt brush that it comes with. Wet that felt brush to make a dark eyeliner intense colour. I like the blue cause it almost looks black with a little hint of colour. the purple and the green have too much colour, so I have to be careful not to apply too much. the only thing is, I wonder if you can just buy that little felt brush. Oh, another tip, the colour tends to get onto the little mirror (on the inside of the lid), so I'll keep that little paper separator on as long as possible.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2009 4:14:00 AM More reviews by ainsleelao

I bought this product in a black shade a couple of months ago, and was really impressed by the vibrancy and boldness of the colour.

the only reason i didn't give it a rating of 5 was because the colour faded (lasted for around 4 hours) and needed regular touch ups. This was in spite of putting an eye shadow base (concealer) and Make Up Forever's eye seal. But the product is good enough if you're wearing it just for a night out.

I would buy this again because the black shade had a nice shimmer to it and the colour was perfect for doing smoky eyes or even as a liner. It was definitely multi-purpose and easy on the pocket too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2006 9:00:00 AM More reviews by gforce7

Great staying power & good value for money. Excellent packaging - the little 'pot' has a mirror and applicator (not sure about the applicator though - I always apply with a proper eyeshadow brush). My favorite shade is '56 Beige Delicat', a light neutral shade.