August 28, 2014 | 1354 users online

Shampoo - L'anza - DRY HAIR FORMULA Moisturizing Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 4:30:00 AM More reviews by jawbreaker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Even if you don't have "dry" hair, your hair will love this along with the Detangler conditioner. My hair is healthy, so much so that I get compliments on it's health by hair stylists all the time....however, this shampoo and conditioner does wonders for my hair which is fine but thick....I have lots of it. This leaves my hair super shiney and soft. The scent is very nice, not overpowering which is important to me since I am sensitive to scents. This helps fight frizz and leaves my hair looking wonderful. I couldn't find it near my for a while but recently did....and even on day 1, people were asking me what I did differently just because this add so much shine and works so well on my hair whereas other brands tend to make your hair dull or cause them to frizz....not this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2006 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Britney_00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this shampoo and conditioner! When i first got it i was a bit apprehensive because i had never heard of the line before but i got the shampoo and conditioner which are 1 litre bottles for 30 dollars together and they were originally 50 so i decided to give it a try. It amazing, probably one of the best shampoo's i've tried. My hair is very poofy, dull and was extremely dry and after a few days of using these products my hair feels amazing, no longer frizzy and soft! i'll definatly be purchasing this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2006 12:44:00 PM More reviews by fishfan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like poster below, was recommended this shampoo with Detangler conditioner. What a difference! Shampoo lathers well and smells like those Valentine's heart candies that foam in your mouth. Yum! Worth every penny.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2006 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Chirpy

After using (a recommended) shampoo that turned my dry curly hair even drier...a store representative asked me if I had ever tried L'anza products. Surprisingly in all my product purchases over the years, I haven't. He grabbed both the DRY HAIR shampoo and DRY HAIR Detangler and said...these will help you. Both the shampoo and conditioner have the most amazing smell! As soon as I started to lather I knew I would be loving this shampoo. It made my dry hair feel rejuvenated and alive again. The conditioner was amazing. My hair just felt clean, conditioned and not weighed down. My curls came out soft, no tangles, static free and shiny! This is a definite keeper for the winter months when your hair is feeling blahhhhh! Why didn't I find this amazing duo sooner? - UPDATE - it does wonders on my hair but has made the skin around my hairline and my chest BREAKOUT!!!! make sure to rinse very well!!