August 22, 2014 | 1643 users online

Lotions/ Creams - C.O. Bigelow - Rose Body Silk

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Rose Body Silk like the perfect all-around body lotion for application any time of day. It quenches my dry skin, has a very *light* rose fragrance (and it's all natural fragrance), and the bottle is even sanitary & useful with a pump dispenser, and quite pretty as well. I took off one lippie because it is a little watery, it could use a little more creaminess. God only knows why they stopped making this. I loved this lotion - can't find it anywhere now.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2007 6:08:00 PM More reviews by glindetta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Horrid stuff. Thin and and not moisturizing at all. There's also something in it that made me itch like hell. Also smells weird. Not like roses at all. For reference, my skin is very dry and sensitive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2007 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Rapunzelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have two full sized bottles of this which i got at 75% off. I absolutely adore this lotion. It's very light with a el/cream texture and a light pink tinge. It smells faintly of roses, but not that fake rose scent that so many products have, and it's also very subtle. It's a perfect light lotion for summer or anywhere where it's humid but you still need a lotion. It goes on feelin cool and smoth and soaks right into the skin leaving no residue or greasiness. I'll buy this again and again. LOVE!!!! I also love the cobalt blue bottle, the vintage looking label, and the pump. Just perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2007 10:42:00 AM More reviews by phosphene

The packaging is nice. I don't know why more body lotions don't come in pump bottles. However, on the whole I found this to be nothing special. Ok scent, ok hydration, but nothing super impressive. As far as moisturization goes, it's not the worst lotion I've ever tried but I've certainly bought better ones at Target for half the price of this. I got two small bottles of this as gifts with purchases. I'll use those up, but I won't be buying more when they're gone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2006 9:07:00 AM More reviews by queenisabelle29

if i was given the choice of only being able to use one lind of lotion for the rest of my life this very well would be it. it has a subtle rose scent but it is not so strong that you can't wear another fragrance over it. it's very hydrating but without having a thick texture. it does truely make your skin feel like silk. i love the pump bottle. i would rebuy this as much as i can.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2006 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Belier

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Rose Body Silk, but I wish it weren't so expensive. I love the light rose smell when you put it on, but the scent does dissipate (it claims to be fragrance-free). I love how well it mosturizes. It leaves my skin soft and so silky, but not greasy. It actually is one of my favorite lotions to use on my feet after my shower or pedicure. I would definately buy again if I didn't have to pay $18.