September 18, 2014 | 1912 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - CG Incredifull Lipcolor - 916 Mauveful

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2006 5:56:00 PM More reviews by alisonlm7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oops, I picked the wrong color. It's way too pink. I like the feeling of it, though, and it makes my lips moist, and maybe a little fuller. But the color is no good. I've been layering it with other lipsticks, like a MF purple and a couple deep reds. It adds a bit of magenta to them, so that's nice. I'm not going to throw it out, but I won't purchase this color again. None of the colors in this line really jump out at me. I like one of the limited edition ones, Ruby something. It looks like a nice red. If I have a coupon, I'll probably try it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2006 1:49:00 AM More reviews by birdmadgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been eyeballing these for a long time, but could never decide on what color to get. Truthfully, none of the colors look particularly pretty to me, especially the pinkish colors. I finally decided on Mauveful, and I'm not terribly impressed. The actual lipstick is fine--it feels nice and doesn't have an awful taste or smell. It tingles a bit and my lips do look fuller, but I highly doubt they actually are fuller. I'm sure it's just the finish. That's the good stuff. The bad? The color. It's frosty, bright bubble gum pink. I'm a pale, pink-toned girl, but even this is too pink for me. I looked at the actual lipstick in the store and was surprised that it turned out to be so, well, ugly. I'm going to play with it and see how it looks layered with something a bit darker. I won't repurchase any of these, however. The colors are just not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2006 2:27:00 PM More reviews by shelleypend

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I recently purchased this lipcolor after milling over the display for a long time. I found it a little difficult to chose a color as they have quite a few in this new line, while it has a plastic color swatch on the bottom of the tube. I found that it is best to look at the actual shade as the swatches are not exactly true to what is in the tube.
Needless to say this was definitely not my shade! The name is Mauveful and it is more of a very bright bubblegum pink, which may work for some but was not what I was looking for. For the brief time this was on my lips, it felt a bit tingly...my lips are already pretty full so I did not notice much of a change.
I may try to give this Incredifull version another shot...won't be purchasing this shade again, though.