December 18, 2014 | 1677 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Icky Lip Gloss Cube

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2007 7:57:00 PM More reviews by longgoodnight04

I don't think this is made anymore. I got it from a friend though and i really like it. The texture is indeed "icky" but it is smooth when i apply it. I also love the milky-peach color. I like to wear it over bare mineral's lipstick shade petal. It looks awesome! i would buy this again if it were still made!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2004 12:47:00 PM More reviews by TerBear

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as an extra w/a swap (thanks, ambermichelle, WOW!), and I think it's adorable. It's a frosty light peach -- not a shade I'd normally reach for -- but I can 2nd mariehgal's comments that a little goes a long way, and that you shouldn't over-do it with this gloss. It's very creamy in texture, smells nice, and layers GREAT over pink or peach lipsticks to add shine & shimmer. I like it, and the pot looks like it'll last forever, so no need to re-purchase...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2004 3:00:00 PM More reviews by jellybeans18

this is a pretty light shimmery peach color. although it makes it less lasting, i do like the smooth consistancy of it. it smells good like vanilla, but i have found that the cubes can leak, so they aren't the best for carrying around in a purse. a little expensive for the amount you get, but still an overall good gloss and repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2003 11:41:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my favorite HC gloss cube! I use it all the time! Icky is an adorable frosty peach. The only problem is that you have to be careful not to apply too much or your lips look goopy!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2003 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Blink

I'm a huge fan of HC's lipgloss cubes and this also gets a thumbs up! Icky is a metallic peach color and like all the other glosses has a nice cake batter type scent to it. I adore the square packaging it's so cute!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2002 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Stacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had this gloss and swapped it away quickly. I could not stand the smell. I hear it's supposed to be a cake batter scent but to me, it smelled and tasted like plastic. Perhaps I had a bad one. The color Icky is a very light whitish peach that washed me out and didn't even look good over other things. The texture wasn't anything special. I much prefer MAC Lipglass or UD Lip Gunks, especially considering the wand packaging rather than the pot of Icky.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2002 12:54:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells lie cake batter to me. I hate the square design because it makes it harder to apply but the color is wonderful.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2002 2:42:00 PM More reviews by donnaellen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this, but it had a strange smell/flavor to me. The color itself was a little light also. I ended up swapping it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2002 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Babette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this gloss on a whim and wasn't sure what to expect with a name like "Icky." It's not half bad! Since my coloring is high-contrast, many pale lip colors wash me out. "Icky" is sheer enough that it doesn't erase my lips. It just adds a bit of shimmery peach shine. This is definitely a summer color, though. I imagine it would look great with some bronzer on the cheeks.. The staying power is OK for a gloss, provided you use some neutral liner. The smell is just so YUM! Think coconut frosting. Dieters beware, one whiff and you may want to run-not-walk to the nearest bakery. I gave the packaging low marks because, while it looks cute, the writing faded off too easily.