September 1, 2014 | 945 users online

Conditioner - KMS California - AMP Volume Reconstructor

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by sroberts89436

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a cosmetologist and I use the KMS AMP volume gel conditioner on myself. You know you have a good conditioner when there is no static while brushing or combing. This prevents static,adds tons of volume,has sunscreen,and smells good. Also not filled with silicons that make my hair like dry plastic. Very good product. If price is your concern other good product lines are Chi,Biolage,TiGi, and for drugstore Loreal or Dove. It really is best to get a shampoo and conditioner for your hair type for example; I need moisture but the KMS moisture shampoo left my hair wayyy too limp and dull. The Add volume line is perfect for my fine dry hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by chrissyg123

In addition to the conditioner I also bought the shampoo to this product. In all honestly I was suckered into this product because of the scent and unique "gel" texture of the conditioner. When I used it the shampoo was ok but otherwise both are pretty bad and leaves your hair like straw esp the conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2006 9:30:00 PM More reviews by AsiaChick

I got two liter bottles of this at Beauty Brands on clearance since KMS is changing their packaging. This is one of the best conditioners I've used so far. It doesn't weigh my hair down in the least bit, and I think it actually does thicken and volumize my hair noticeably. I use this along with Totally Clean Shampoo since I didn't see any conditioner for it. I find this is the best combination for me to use for the purpose of controling my oily hair and scalp, and getting thickness and body with softness.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2006 10:25:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I found this to be a fairly average conditioner. I have very fine hair but lots of it. I wasn't using conditioner much until I highlighted my hair to give it more body, which also damaged it. BUT my hair is still fine despite being damaged, so I find that this conditioner works well as a once-weekly treatment, but it's a little heavy for everyday use, although those with coarse hair probably won't find this heavy enough. It doesn't volumize at all, so it is misnamed. I doubt I'll repurchase, since I think I can probably find a better conditioner for my hair. Ingredients: water, stearalkonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, panthenol, phytantriol, hydrolyzed soy protein, polyquaternium-11, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, amino acid complex, PEG- 12 dimethicone, magnesium sulfate, benzophenone-4, methylparaben, propylparaben, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance.
continued >>