September 20, 2014 | 1760 users online

Treatments (Eye) - New York Color - EYE NEW

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2006 12:17:00 AM More reviews by sara_smiles426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Although this product is certainly no miracle worker, I certainly feel as if it has made a differance in the way my eyes look and my makeup wears. I approve, and its quite cost effective.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2006 8:44:00 PM More reviews by PattyG

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am very impressed with most of what I've bought from the NYC line so far. I picked up this eye gel at Ulta. Eye New is one of several products in their face care line of cosmetics. The tube is 0.5 oz. and costs a mere $1.99. It's a soothing, eye gel and contains chamomile, aloe and algae extract. It is suitable for all skin types according to the tube. I have been using this under my eyes and it goes on cool, is absorbed well, and does what it claims - reduces puffiness and diminishes the appearance of fine lines. And it feels ever so good and refreshing. It provides a nice base to hold your under eye concealer. I highly recommend trying this and it costs a fraction of the price of some higher end gels that do the same thing for a lot more $$$. Stock up!