October 1, 2014 | 1825 users online

Hair Treatments - Schwarzkopf - HENARA treatment wax

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by MadameChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

HG HG HG HG! You need to try this, It's like therapy for the hair. I have never raved about something like this, but I must tell the world. This product is amazing. It cost me £1.69 in the UK from Savers. It comes in a 400g green and white tub as mentioned. I wash my hair as normal and condition it once (using only a little conditioner) and then apply the treatment wax. This stuff is like a thick crème/cream, I take about two tablespoons full (guessing) and apply it to the ends of my hair, rubbing it in with my fingers. The treatment will then thin out a little and you can start working it all the way up your hair. I would refrain from using it on my roots/scalp as it will make your hair greasy. I can feel it working instantly - my hair untangling, becoming soft, manageable. I love the smell of this stuff, too. It's not a chore any more to comb or brush my hair afterwards and when it dries - my hair feels silky smooth, like I'm just out of the salon.

I urge you all to try it, couldn't say a bad thing about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by helenavera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Super cheap and makes my hair soft and manageable. I use it more often than I would normally use a treatment, and though my hair is fine it never weighs it down or coats it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2006 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Ilovelush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product. Left hair shiny and healthy. Price very reasonable, although this product is very hard to come by.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2006 3:30:00 PM More reviews by leopardskinny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

My hair is really curly, so its usually very dry at the ends and very frizzy. This treatment is brilliant for takling that- also the tub you get is absolutley MASSIVE for the amount you pay (only 2.99!, and you get 400g!). The treatment isnt like regular deep conditioners, it is more like an extra thick luxurious mouisturizer, so when your putting it on your hair it doesnt drip down your back or run out your hair- it stays put like hair gel as its a very thick, dense cream. After I washed it out my hair was soft, silky and a dream to comb out.(thats an accomplishment for curly haired girls!) Also, the smell was heavenley! 5/5 and HG position from me- oh, and i'll definatley be repurchasing thanks!