July 30, 2014 | 1777 users online

Fragrances - Burberry - Burberry London

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Lybarra118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a *very* strong perfume, as all Burberry perfumes are, in my opinion. It's almost cologne-like, but scented for a woman. It's one perfume that I can only use during the winter, and very sparingly. One or two spritzes and that's it. I'm not sure if it's the patchouli or the sandalwood that sticks out the most, but it's way too strong and woodsy for spring/summer (for me). When I wear it, I feel very important, very in-charge, like I can conquer the world. Buying the product again is a maybe, as I'll probably have my current bottle forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

This smells AHHH-MAZING! It smells almost identical to Juicy Couture, which is my fav scent besides Chanel Chance. This is such a good scent for the spring and summertime! Im not too crazy about the weird plaid fabric thing over the bottle, but it is not a deal breaker. It's pricy but I get it online so it's not too expensive =) The lasting power is fantastic too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing this scent since it came out. I always get compliments on this one. It is unique, lasts all day, and IMHO can be worn any time for any occasion. I'm a huge fan of the Burberry fragrances, but I'd have to say this one is my fave..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

I have been using this perfume for years and it is my absolute favourite! Whenever I wear this perfume I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing and I get compliments. If I had to describe the smell it would be sophisticated and elegant.

Top notes: rose, clementine and honeysuckle
Heart notes: peony and jasmine with base notes of sandalwood

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Good quality, modern "classic" style perfume. Its the perfect inoffensive perfume thats not too heavy or in your face. It's great for work, day, dates or the evening.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by ssamra

got a lot of compliments everytime i wore it, lasts for about 8-10 hrs, smells great on me, good sillage too! Will buy it again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by annettepe

I've been eyeing this perfume for over a year and finally got around to finally buying it today. I am so happy with this purchase. it smells very classic, florally and sophisticated. its a little sweet but not cloying. it is very long lasting and a little goes a long way. the packaging is also super cute with the burberry plaid cotton around the bottle. overall, i love it and am happy with my purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by erasgem

My friend and I went into Sephora and did a test of all the burberry perfumes. This one caught both our nose! It has a sweet and tea scent which is quite addicting. It gives me a 'charming' impression. This one is definitely on my wishlist of perfumes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

I like to have a small bottle of it, it is elegant, classy yet urban, not old fashioned or retro
It is for active women, it has a certain subtle spiciness, yet overall remains gentle and floral
To my nose not a summer fresh scent at all! More a scent for cloudy grayish days!
Ropion is behind that well done scent, great quality, stylish scent!
Feminine and smart!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 4:14:00 AM More reviews by poppyseed0054

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love the fragrance!!! The packaging is different. I understand what they were going for - but not my cup of tea for such an elegant scent (imo). Worth the price!!!!