April 21, 2014 | 955 users online

Fragrances - Burberry - Burberry London

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

This smells AHHH-MAZING! It smells almost identical to Juicy Couture, which is my fav scent besides Chanel Chance. This is such a good scent for the spring and summertime! Im not too crazy about the weird plaid fabric thing over the bottle, but it is not a deal breaker. It's pricy but I get it online so it's not too expensive =) The lasting power is fantastic too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing this scent since it came out. I always get compliments on this one. It is unique, lasts all day, and IMHO can be worn any time for any occasion. I'm a huge fan of the Burberry fragrances, but I'd have to say this one is my fave..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

I have been using this perfume for years and it is my absolute favourite! Whenever I wear this perfume I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing and I get compliments. If I had to describe the smell it would be sophisticated and elegant.

Top notes: rose, clementine and honeysuckle
Heart notes: peony and jasmine with base notes of sandalwood

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Good quality, modern "classic" style perfume. Its the perfect inoffensive perfume thats not too heavy or in your face. It's great for work, day, dates or the evening.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by ssamra

got a lot of compliments everytime i wore it, lasts for about 8-10 hrs, smells great on me, good sillage too! Will buy it again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by annettepe

I've been eyeing this perfume for over a year and finally got around to finally buying it today. I am so happy with this purchase. it smells very classic, florally and sophisticated. its a little sweet but not cloying. it is very long lasting and a little goes a long way. the packaging is also super cute with the burberry plaid cotton around the bottle. overall, i love it and am happy with my purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by erasgem

My friend and I went into Sephora and did a test of all the burberry perfumes. This one caught both our nose! It has a sweet and tea scent which is quite addicting. It gives me a 'charming' impression. This one is definitely on my wishlist of perfumes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

I like to have a small bottle of it, it is elegant, classy yet urban, not old fashioned or retro
It is for active women, it has a certain subtle spiciness, yet overall remains gentle and floral
To my nose not a summer fresh scent at all! More a scent for cloudy grayish days!
Ropion is behind that well done scent, great quality, stylish scent!
Feminine and smart!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 4:14:00 AM More reviews by poppyseed0054

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love the fragrance!!! The packaging is different. I understand what they were going for - but not my cup of tea for such an elegant scent (imo). Worth the price!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Ambly123

I love this. This is what I think Burberry should always smell like. It's feminine but not sugar sweet.