December 18, 2014 | 1211 users online

Fragrances - Burberry - Burberry London

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Pnr42

I have been using this fragrance for years now. I certainly use it twice a week. I love this parfume. It smells amazing. It makes me feel much better and confident. I feel energized. It also has a cute bottle covered in burberry design.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by CluelessChump

I have purchased this product twice and already running out again! Love this perfume. It has a really good staying power, sometimes on a night out I still smell it on me the next morning which is always a nice surprise ;)
Every time I wear it I get compliments on it!! This perfume has a floral musky scent to it and although it could be fitted for more older women I still think its sexy and mature enough to be worn by young adults !

The only thing Im sad about is ever since I lost the cap of the perfume, the liquid inside has been evaporating so quickly so basically now its almost gone :(
I don't think I will repurchase it for the third time though just because I want to try out new fragrances but maybe I will go back to this, people seem to love it as much as I do !!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by chukulata

This is pretty much my HG signature scent for 7 years. I use it so much that I can't smell it on me anymore. In my opinion it's not THAT strong, so sometimes I even wear it in the summer. I carry a Travalo filled with it in my purse all the time. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by PBtangerine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Lybarra118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a *very* strong perfume, as all Burberry perfumes are, in my opinion. It's almost cologne-like, but scented for a woman. It's one perfume that I can only use during the winter, and very sparingly. One or two spritzes and that's it. I'm not sure if it's the patchouli or the sandalwood that sticks out the most, but it's way too strong and woodsy for spring/summer (for me). When I wear it, I feel very important, very in-charge, like I can conquer the world. Buying the product again is a maybe, as I'll probably have my current bottle forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

This smells AHHH-MAZING! It smells almost identical to Juicy Couture, which is my fav scent besides Chanel Chance. This is such a good scent for the spring and summertime! Im not too crazy about the weird plaid fabric thing over the bottle, but it is not a deal breaker. It's pricy but I get it online so it's not too expensive =) The lasting power is fantastic too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing this scent since it came out. I always get compliments on this one. It is unique, lasts all day, and IMHO can be worn any time for any occasion. I'm a huge fan of the Burberry fragrances, but I'd have to say this one is my fave..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

I have been using this perfume for years and it is my absolute favourite! Whenever I wear this perfume I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing and I get compliments. If I had to describe the smell it would be sophisticated and elegant.

Top notes: rose, clementine and honeysuckle
Heart notes: peony and jasmine with base notes of sandalwood

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Good quality, modern "classic" style perfume. Its the perfect inoffensive perfume thats not too heavy or in your face. It's great for work, day, dates or the evening.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by ssamra

got a lot of compliments everytime i wore it, lasts for about 8-10 hrs, smells great on me, good sillage too! Will buy it again :)