December 18, 2014 | 1143 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Awake - VIICODE Eye Concentrate Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by charlesforacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This eye mask is good in puffy eyes and fine lines, but slow in dark circles although . You should use more for dark circles. That would be expensive. Another problem is that you need a patches to stop it drop from during the night.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by wecibeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

buy this for my dark circles Price is a little expensive. However, it works better than others for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 6:31:00 AM More reviews by Alicerow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this for a year under concealer. I dumped the eye pads and just tap it on using my little finger in the morning. It really tightens and brightens my eyes and creates a smooth base preventing creasing in the concealer. I really recommend this product, but not as its sold, as an eye mask!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by cocostar89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard about the eye mask from my friend, it works for her wrinkles, I have the same problem, so I got some to deal with my wrinkles. to my surprise, it not only works for my wrinkles but also works for my dark circles. only one thing, I have to take a eyepatch to prevent the eye mask will drop down when I use it in night.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by SweetNancy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

even though $55 for 6 pads, but it really works for my dark circles, really one cent, one quality. I have got 3 box of this eye mask, then I got the sample of VII CODE O2C All-star Oxygen, it also very nice. now I'm become a fan of VIIcode, I think I will keep using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by codebeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

VII O2M Oxygen Eye Mask

I was given the wonderful oppourtunity to try the VII O2M Oxygen Eye Masks! These eye masks are unlike any other eye masks that I have tried, you can keep these eye masks on overnight (8hrs.). I woke up looking refresh and my under eye area looked bright and healthy. This product is genius you go to sleep looking haggard and wakeup looking like you just got a late night visit from the spa fairy. My under eye area has changed for the better and I can actually choose to go without concealer, I just graduated (june) and I could still see the effects of all those late night study sessions, but the bags, dark circles, and puffiness has gone. I truly believe that to get the most out of makeup you must start with a good canvas, I did not say flawless, but moisturized skin and under eyes will make your cosmetics apply better and stay on longer. I was skeptical just like you but these result are too good to deny! Just look these eye masks up, there are tons of testimony (reviews) that say the same. The price point may be a stickler for some but not only are they worth the price they are a must have! Unlike most eye masks the results are not temporary, I can still see the results and I have finished all the eye masks. My main point is that these eye masks add oxygen to the under eye area, and stimulate the eye, and they take away puffiness, dark circles, and they brighten the eyes as well. When you think about it more oxygen means more stimulation and your eyes can bounce back faster and dark circles will be destroyed.

Where To Buy: http://www.gb-store.com

FTC/Disclosions:

I was sent these eye masks to try, I was not paid to talk about these eye masks.

This is an understanding between gb-store and myself!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2005 6:41:00 PM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It has been awhile since Awake's eye concentrate mask has been reviewed, and its instruction for application seems to have changed during this time. You still make your own masks by soaking them in the solution, but for USD $58, you are only given 10 pairs of masks, which have a shelf life for about a month. The instruction suggested that the masks should be left on for 15 minutes, but the solution is so rich that it takes about 25 to 30 minutes for absorption to complete (that is when the mask turns from damp to dry). But do keep in mind that this eye mask does not make eye cream optional: as the mask only covers the undereye area, you still rely on eye cream to moisturize your lids.

I have heard of Awake because of its Japanese parent company, but it was a rarity in the US until BBW started carrying it in its flagship stores this year. The eye mask is the first product from the brand that I purchased, because I wasn't particularly intrigued by its best-selling mascara and loose powder. After using the masks for a month, I did begin to see a reduction in fine lines and dark circles. But as previous reviewers said, the effect of this mask is long-term, and I don't feel like rebudgeting my allowance for skincare just yet. I definitely plan on repurchasing regularly in the future, but for now I will keep it on the back-burner.

For those who are interested, Talika the eyelash extending extraordinarie, has a similar mask. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2004 10:36:00 AM More reviews by theodora3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

got this as sample-amazing product wakes up eyes gets rid of bags-tightens and moisturizes area-only problem is the high price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2004 11:14:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This is a very innovative product!!! This was the first eye mask that I came across before all the other lines (Chanel, Shiseido, Versace, etc) came out with eye masks.
First you are given 10 masks which you place on the undereye region. You let it rest for roughly 10 minutes. With continued use you are supposed to see fewer lines and wrinkles and more hydration to the eye area. When I first came across this product I was very intriqued and captivated. Since other lines have come out with very similar products this has lost it's appeal. Also, warning- once you open the product you are forced to use it within 10 weeks. The eye masks are not individually wrapped so you are forced to use one at least once a week.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2003 9:26:00 PM More reviews by sonnie_art

I tried this a couple times in the store. It is perfect the if area around your eyes is dry. It really adds moisture there and makes that area brighter. I just can't deal with the price tag. It is too much, I just rather buy I nice moisturizer, instead of spending money on masks.