Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Face Powder Light Bronzer

4.1

TALC, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, MICA, PENTAERYTHRITL TETRAISOSTEARATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ZINC STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, SORBIC ACID. MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ULTRAMARINES,RED 7 LAKE, RED 30 LAKE, YELLOW 5 LAKE, YELLOW 6 LAKE. INGREDIENT LISTING #2: TALC, MICA, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ZINC STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, SORBIC ACID, MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, CARMINE, RED 7 LAKE, YELLOW 6 LAKE, MANGANESE VIOLET, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN.

on 1/11/2015 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great matte bronzer for very fair/light skin tones. Travel friendly compact with mirror is sturdy and durable, but thick and heavy. Not a fan of the clear top with the mirror below the product pallette, inconvenient and unnecessary. It also has major fallout issues, go easy on this stuff with your brush, it's very loosely packed! But still a great bronzer! Great for my pale winter skin! This bronzer actually made me realize I've been using too DARK of a bronzer shade, this is very natural and great for work too!

on 2/20/2014 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

OMG! I used to use this bronzer for setting my foundation and sometimes even on its own! It has amazing coverage it hid my blemishes and undereye circles and pigmentation. This stuf does not cake which is hard to find at a drugstore but omg i need this in my life again will be purchasing this again and again its great for people who dont wear foundation or use bb creams instead try this for a change i garauntee youd love it !

on 1/17/2014 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I'm Indian & don't really like foundation, have hyper pigmentation scars, combination skin, UN even coloration & a totally diff colored face depending on the season. A friend who saw me struggle w/ breakouts referred me to this & I love it!! No itchy face, nor cakey look or any breakouts. Not as expensive as dept store but not as in effective & if-y as my CG Sensitive skin pressed powder which at times makes my skin feel itchy. Will RE-purchase indeed.

on 11/30/2012 4:31:00 PM

This has been my HG bronzer for a few years now. I love that its not shimmery and shows up really nicely on my NC20 skin. Before finding this I stayed away from bronzers because they were too dark and shimmery. This offers a great glow and is also a nice setting powder for my foundation. Also perfect for winter when my skin needs a little boost but don't want to look too fake. Goes perfectly under blush. The packaging is a little bulky and towards the end of the palette's life it cracks into a million pieces but I don't care. I use it to the last drop. Also, this is on the expensive side for drugstore brand bronzers- about $14, but I have not been able to find a palette like this elsewhere so this will do for now.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this bronzer alot, the only thing is that it kind of comes off in some places on my face during the day so it can make me look blotchy, which is the reason I even where it, to make my face look all even color. I am already pretty tan so this is mostly to even out everything while adding a little tanning power. Overall I recommend it and I wont repurchase it only because I want to try more bronzers before repurchasing this one.

on 8/16/2011 9:44:00 PM

I got this in the pearl shimmer one but this was the closest product I could find to review..
beautiful bronzy glow .. can be used for all over the face or layered as a contour. :)
only thing, i hate the little "pearl" thing on the lid.. makes it hard to store.

on 3/28/2011 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a great bronzer for the price and looks nice on my skin. It has a little shimmer to it when the sun hits your face, which isn't my favourite, but some people might look for that in a bronzer. The colour does not look orange (unless you use too much obviously, so take it easy) and it gives your skin a beautiful glow. This product did not break me out, which is awesome! As for the brush that comes with it; introduce it to your garbage can unless you have no other brushes. It doesn't really distribute the product evenly.

on 3/15/2011 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm NC20, so fair and yellow toned, and this did not work for me. I really packed on the powder by swirling my brush in this, but it did not show on my skin very well at all. What did show was not a very natural looking color. This may have broke me out, as I was only getting spots underneath my cheeks where I applied this. Had high hopes with the positive ratings, I guess I'm not pale enough for this to work.

on 2/19/2011 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm not too happy with this purchase. I have pale skin but this bronzer still doesn't show up on my face unless I swipe with my brush again and again and again... that said, I'm not one for the super natural look. I want something to help me sculpt, while this would be better for someone just looking for a faint glow. My other complaint is about the packaging - the lid popped off almost straight away, and there's no use in putting it back on. It's about as bad as Maybelline packaging, which I despise. I'm surprised because I haven't had this problem with other Physician's Formula products, which I tend to like for the most part.

on 12/27/2010 11:50:00 AM

This is my HG bronzer, and I've tried many high-end ones. I don't like an overly-tanned look on my face because it wouldn't match the rest of my body, where I just use Jergen's Natural Glow to get a little subtle color. This is perfect for me-- subtle, not shimmery, and doesn't clog my pores or break me out. I'm on my 3rd or 4th one!

My favorite look is to use the bronzer all over my face, and then add a little NARS Orgasm on the cheeks for a nice glowy flush. Perfect!!!

Popular Bronzers