October 2, 2014 | 1840 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Powder Palette Multi-Colored Face Powder Light Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Narmeenbayy

OMG! I used to use this bronzer for setting my foundation and sometimes even on its own! It has amazing coverage it hid my blemishes and undereye circles and pigmentation. This stuf does not cake which is hard to find at a drugstore but omg i need this in my life again will be purchasing this again and again its great for people who dont wear foundation or use bb creams instead try this for a change i garauntee youd love it !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Jessica24601

I'm Indian & don't really like foundation, have hyper pigmentation scars, combination skin, UN even coloration & a totally diff colored face depending on the season. A friend who saw me struggle w/ breakouts referred me to this & I love it!! No itchy face, nor cakey look or any breakouts. Not as expensive as dept store but not as in effective & if-y as my CG Sensitive skin pressed powder which at times makes my skin feel itchy. Will RE-purchase indeed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by qtsara615

This has been my HG bronzer for a few years now. I love that its not shimmery and shows up really nicely on my NC20 skin. Before finding this I stayed away from bronzers because they were too dark and shimmery. This offers a great glow and is also a nice setting powder for my foundation. Also perfect for winter when my skin needs a little boost but don't want to look too fake. Goes perfectly under blush. The packaging is a little bulky and towards the end of the palette's life it cracks into a million pieces but I don't care. I use it to the last drop. Also, this is on the expensive side for drugstore brand bronzers- about $14, but I have not been able to find a palette like this elsewhere so this will do for now.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by lollipopcandydrop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this bronzer alot, the only thing is that it kind of comes off in some places on my face during the day so it can make me look blotchy, which is the reason I even where it, to make my face look all even color. I am already pretty tan so this is mostly to even out everything while adding a little tanning power. Overall I recommend it and I wont repurchase it only because I want to try more bronzers before repurchasing this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by AK95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in the pearl shimmer one but this was the closest product I could find to review..
beautiful bronzy glow .. can be used for all over the face or layered as a contour. :)
only thing, i hate the little "pearl" thing on the lid.. makes it hard to store.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by krissysmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great bronzer for the price and looks nice on my skin. It has a little shimmer to it when the sun hits your face, which isn't my favourite, but some people might look for that in a bronzer. The colour does not look orange (unless you use too much obviously, so take it easy) and it gives your skin a beautiful glow. This product did not break me out, which is awesome! As for the brush that comes with it; introduce it to your garbage can unless you have no other brushes. It doesn't really distribute the product evenly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm NC20, so fair and yellow toned, and this did not work for me. I really packed on the powder by swirling my brush in this, but it did not show on my skin very well at all. What did show was not a very natural looking color. This may have broke me out, as I was only getting spots underneath my cheeks where I applied this. Had high hopes with the positive ratings, I guess I'm not pale enough for this to work.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by BethanyBez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not too happy with this purchase. I have pale skin but this bronzer still doesn't show up on my face unless I swipe with my brush again and again and again... that said, I'm not one for the super natural look. I want something to help me sculpt, while this would be better for someone just looking for a faint glow. My other complaint is about the packaging - the lid popped off almost straight away, and there's no use in putting it back on. It's about as bad as Maybelline packaging, which I despise. I'm surprised because I haven't had this problem with other Physician's Formula products, which I tend to like for the most part.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by spacegal21

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG bronzer, and I've tried many high-end ones. I don't like an overly-tanned look on my face because it wouldn't match the rest of my body, where I just use Jergen's Natural Glow to get a little subtle color. This is perfect for me-- subtle, not shimmery, and doesn't clog my pores or break me out. I'm on my 3rd or 4th one!

My favorite look is to use the bronzer all over my face, and then add a little NARS Orgasm on the cheeks for a nice glowy flush. Perfect!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by shirl195

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

the pigmentation is alright, lasting power is average. i got this in medium, and my problem with this product is that when you swirl your brush in the palette, the color that comes out is a very earth toned dusty red/brown. reminded me of aveda's urukhu bronzers. this wouldnt have been a problem if i was already tan and warm toned, however because i am olive complexioned, the red undertones did NOT go well with my yellow skin. it looked really bad bc my skin was still yellow but after i put on the bronzer, it'll be gradations of reddish brown- did not look natural at all. DO NOT BUY IF YOU ARE OLIVE OR YELLOW TONED!