November 27, 2014 | 1408 users online

Palettes - Mary Kay - Enchanted Garden Color Collection

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2008 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very cute and all colours are useable. Looks great with olive eyes and pale yellow coloring. Really like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2007 1:33:00 AM More reviews by geannie3

I love this, it even comes with applicating tips! The packaging is totally cute. The colors are flattering on most tones (lt & dk beige and green eye colors) and they are just very natural looking. Has 2 lip colors that are both similar but very different, so you don't look the same every day, however, the bristles on month or two. I don't really like the blush because it is a smear rather than a powder, but the color is good, and long lasting, so I use it anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2006 6:35:00 PM More reviews by AzngloW411

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This LE palette has some of the best colors out there for us warm toned folks. In this cute floral decorated palette. It comes with 3 eyeshadows natural light (champagne color), cinnamon shine (brownish with hint of red, enchanted ivy (mossy green), one cream to powder cheek color (Russet Bloom, a dark peachy brown that goes on sheer) and 2 lipsticks pink petal medium brown pink creme) and vintage rose(shimmer). One dual tipped eyeshadow brush and one lip color brush. My only complaint are the brushes, the eyeshadow brush and the lipcolor brush are really stiff and make it hard to apply. I think next time I wear it I will use my own brushes. The colors are georgous and cordinate well. You can see a pic on marykay.com.
Retails for $35. For reference I am AAB GGG MMM NC30-35