October 1, 2014 | 979 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Juvena - Quick And Easy Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by elfodimontagna

It didn't take my make up off! I much prefer my Bioderma one and it is much cheaper! I gift it to my 11 years old sister to play around with make up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 5:44:00 AM More reviews by serrabird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This used to be my HG eye make-up remover a few years ago when I could still get Juvena products. I am gutted that you cannot get Juvena in the UK, because I would use nothing but this eye makeup remover. I never use waterproof mascara as it is harmful to the eyelashes and cornea, therefore I just use products designed to remove basic eye makeup. This is simply excellent in removing the entire makeup in one move, as the SA had promised. You don't need to rub and rub. I massaged a good blob of this on my eyes, compressed for 10 seconds with two cotton discs soaked in rosewater then just smoothed the discs down. All makeup, including mascara is gone. It keeps the eye area soft, soothed and decongested. I may look into swapping to get one of these...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2007 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Nemea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is very good for removing non-waterproof mascara. The package states that it can also remove waterproof mascara, but that is a lie; I scrubbed and scrubbed, and nothing came off. With that being said, I really like the soothing effect of this remover. Normally, my undereye area has a tendency to get dry, especially if I use dual-phase removers of the type which you have to shake. But now, I am using Juvena for non-waterproof mascara, and reserve the more heavy-duty removers for days when I am using waterproof mascara. And my skin is less dry and irritated. I take off one lipstick, though because it doesn't remove wp stuff, although it claims to do so.