October 30, 2014 | 1436 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Catherine Deneuve -- Mauro

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2007 7:42:00 PM More reviews by claudiambdmelo

This is one of the most perfect MAC products!
I've tried this lipglass while I was waiting for a friend by MAC's lipstick counter and it was love at first try.

I'm a NC 40-42 and on me this color shows a natural and glowing "orange-brown".
My lips seem to be softer and hydrated. And after use it, I don't have the usual harsh "side effect", common to other MAC lip products.

Love it so much that I purchased one more to stock, as it is a LE product.

And the beautiful golden cap is quite nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2007 1:53:00 PM More reviews by sleepyhead2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a gorgeous shade! It is a nice mauvey/ neutral color, that applies beautifully. On, it is definately my lips, but better, with that extra oomph! I love this,however, it is discontinued LE and I can't get it whenever i want, so now in need of a very good replacement. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2006 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Lois_k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipglass. It's a perfect neutral red with just a touch of brown. My only gripe is that it was LE. (NC25-30, reddish-brown hair, green eyes).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2006 11:03:00 PM More reviews by tamstrat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Mac's Lipglass products and this one is a new favorite. I love the brown red color and it goes well with my light skin and blue eyes. I don't know if Mac is going to keep this around or if this was a limited time product. I hope not as I really love this color. Would absolutely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2006 10:14:00 PM More reviews by oxfordgrrl

This is my first MAC lip gloss (honestly!) but I love Catherine Deneuve and had to look at the whole collection - this is the most wearable color IMHO - I have fair skin, brown hair and blue eyes and this color can be applied lightly or more strongly. I would describe it as a plummy neutral without shimmer but plenty of shine and long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2006 3:53:00 PM More reviews by baragon11

I didn't buy this the first time I saw it, but then I tried it on, and found the color really made my green eye color more noticable, if that makes sense. So, I bought it. LOVE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2006 2:05:00 PM More reviews by ErCar

We of course all differ in our opinions of MAC collections. I know some people think this one is a little boring. Not me! This is my favorite collection in a while. The lipglasses, especially, are amazing. I bought 3 out of the 4 and will probably go back for last one (Elegant Peach--peaches tend to not look so great on me). Anyway, they're all beautiful but this one is my favorite. I might actually have to go back and buy a couple more tubes, which I NEVER do.

The color: A medium toned deep pink/red with a little bit of brown but it isn't so opaque that it looks lipsticky. If you're someone who looks horrid in light/frosty colors and prefers a deeper lip, this is for you. Oh, you know what this reminds me of? A deeper/redder Entice. I am NC25 and Sophisto is my everyday lipstick...just for reference. I also love this lipglass because it's very different from anything i've seen MAC do, which is a rareity for MAC as most of us know!

So, I would definitely repurchase and probably wil!