October 24, 2014 | 1374 users online

Lips - Too Faced - Bunny Balm in Waikiki Watermelon

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2008 9:56:00 AM More reviews by lilorchid82

As far as lip glosses go, I don't think you can expect more than this. It's moisturizing, gives a pretty hint of pink that adds a bit of life over any nude lip color, and last for a long time. Though I tagged this as a buy again, I really wouldn't b/c I figured out that I'm not a fan of lip glosses. I don't like it when my hair sticks to my lips. Still, this product does what it's expected to do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 2:44:00 PM More reviews by cosmokid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I think my search for my HG lip balm could be over. Not only is this super moisturising, but it is quite a thick consistency, giving it great staying power. To give you a (somewhat gross) example of how good this staying power is, I got this balm in a swap so I wiped off the surface with a tissue to sanitise it and threw the tissue in the toilet. Some of the balm got on the bowl of the toilet (it's quite a bright colour so it was really noticeable) and despite several flushes I couldn't get the balm off the bowl. I had to give it a good scrub with the toilet brush to finally get it off.
Anyway, I don't mean to compare my lips with a toilet bowl (potty mouth, anyone?), but this product stays on for hours, gives them a pretty pink flush (no toilet pun intended), makes them look plump and feels great on. The tin is super cute and the fragrance and flavour is divine.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2008 7:42:00 PM More reviews by gurluwant2love24

This and my NARS Turkish Delight Lipgloss are the 2 Lip Products I CANNOT live without! This moisturizes your lips amazingly, plus it plumps and tastes yummy! It's worth the $11 because it will last you months..

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 12:32:00 AM More reviews by calikitty15332

I love this product! The subtle pink color is so nice. It's just the right amount of shine and it lasts for practically the whole day. I wish it would come in a tube though so it would be easier to apply. I will definately repurchase it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2007 1:35:00 PM More reviews by mizzjennii

I purchased the Waikiki Watermelon one after trying the Pineapple Pin Up because I wanted a balm with some color that I can wear during the day. The shade of pink is so pretty and it smells amazing. I absolutely love this balm! I'm also glad they re-designed the tin, the old ones were such a pain in the ass to open!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2007 3:54:00 PM More reviews by mtalla27

Smells like a juicy watermelon-authentic. Lasts for a while once it is applied. The price is pretty reasonable at $11.00 compared to some other lip balms on the market that aren't all that great. Definitely worth a try, especially if you like the scent. Perfectly glossy and gives your lips a glow without being overly shimmery or sticky.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2007 9:32:00 PM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really enjoyed this product. I'm not a big fan of finger application; this would be my all-time fav if it came in a tube. I personally like the smell, but it's a bit Barbie-ish. Not really age-appropriate if you're past your teens. The color is pretty, but it is fairly sheer on my lips. In terms of moisturizing, it's wonderful though. The packaging is just a metal tin. I kept it in my backpack, so it easily got dinked around and chipped and doesn't weather being carried around all day very well. The product lasted me as my main lip balm from August to February, so the little container does go a long way. I really like it, but it would be a top-notch product with a bit more color and better application.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2006 5:02:00 PM More reviews by lindsay23872

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lip balm so much. It goes on sheerer than in the picture but it still gives a pink shimmery color to my lips. It makes my lips feel smooth after using it which is a plus. Also it has a yummy watermelon smell. I usually dislike overly fruity smells but this is different and it smells great. And it's quite inexpensive :) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2006 12:22:00 AM More reviews by stephanie32082

I love this! My friend and I have been dying to get this forever but its always sold out at Sephora. Seriously, there are only 2 Pineapple flavour ones at the two Sephoras in my areas. And as far as I know, Too Faced is not available anywhere else where I live. So one day I was shopping and I saw they had restocked Bunny Balm, for the first time in like 6 months! I immediately called my friend to ask her if she wanted me to pick her up one. So I ended up getting Waikiki Watermelon for me and Girly Grapefruit for her.

I love the candy watermelon smell of mine. Also, the colour is really complimentary to my natural lip colour. It moisturizes well and lasts for a really long time.

I guess my only complaint is the tin itself. I can possibly see the lid getting too loose with repeated use. And the idea of a tin doesn't usually appeal to me but when its a balm, sometimes there isn't really a choice. But Bunny Balm is so great that I'm totally willing to overlook the unhygenic tin. I really like Waikiki Watermelon but I also hope to try either the grapefruit or berry ones. Definately repurchase! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2006 11:16:00 AM More reviews by jam95630

I love Too Faced's bunny balm. I have watermelon and berry. It's really moisturizing without being greasy. Just enough gloss and the scents are "yummy". I like using watermelon in the summer and the berry in the winter, they provide jsut enough color and just enough gloss. I have big lips so I don't like to wear really glossy gloss for fear of blinding someone with my lip shine. =P The bad thing about this product is the packaging. The cap is hard to take off sometimes especially if you don't have nails!