Maybelline Expertwear Blush in Siamese Pink

1.8

on 12/9/2009 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

TERRIBLE PRODUCT!!! do not buy this, it is a complete waste of money, there is no pigment in the blush at all, and it makes you look powdery!

EDIT: I have come to like the product a bit more. Still not a good color pay off. But it can be nice if you want some subtle shimmer.

on 4/21/2009 1:37:00 PM

I bought this for the bright cotton-candy pink color and the fact that it was on clearance. Dud! No color payoff even on my fairly pale skin, and when I could get enough on my cheeks to show up, it felt gritty and looked chalky. The highlighter was also rather gritty/glittery feeling. Not for me :(

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

yuk yuk once again i was fallen into thinking hey may be fore once mayb elline made some thing worth buy wrong no colour at all cheap little girl make up

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is terrible! I got this in a swap not for myself, but decided to use it because it shattered in the mail. I tried liking it, I really did but it's just the worst blush I've ever tried. Normally I never have any luck with light pink blushes, so I will add one lippie for my skintone not working with light shades. This duo is SO chalky, it's gross. No color payoff whatsoever, at all, not on my hand and not on my face. BARELY a slight shimmer. I wouldn't even take this if it were free. Just don't buy it.

on 2/8/2009 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This blush is REALLY REALLY pretty, but it does not have any staying power. It looks really pretty in the package and on your face, but after a while it goes away. The highlight color is perfect, and it actually works, I don't think the highlight fades nearly as quick as the actual blush. But the blush which is the perfect classic pink goes away so quickly. So the highlight color is great, but the blush not so much. But I got this on clearence for $1.36 so I am happy.

on 12/21/2007 3:54:00 PM

I love these colors - absolutley love them. I have pale skin so I go for brighter pinks for blush colors. But, these have almost no staying power and are very chalky. I mean, the color on my cheeks will be gone in what seems like an hour, no joke. I don't really use the lighter pink shade - it doesn't show up and is too shimmery. Will not repurchase, but will look for a similar color match by a different brand.

This is the worst blush i have probably ever tried. It was around 4 dollars at wal-mart (a waste!). The blush pan is awful, the brush doesnt work good and the color is just wrong. The colors look pretty in the pan but when i tried this blush today it just feels chalky and dirty on my cheeks. Also, it doesnt really show up unless you apply layer and layers. Made me look..just blah. I took it right off. BUT the one good thing i can say about this product is that the light ivory pink color that comes along in the pan duo works as a very sheer shimmery eyeshadow! so, atleast its not a total waste! wont ever buy maybelline blush again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Light cotton candy pink and a shimmery pink-ivory duo. The colors are not very pigmented at all, and I need to apply a quite a few layers for these colors to show up on my skin. They are also chalky. Overall, this duo is at-or-slightly-below average in my opinion. I won't purchase again.

on 4/26/2006 9:35:00 PM

Ok first off, I NEVER wear pink blushes because no matter how lightly I apply them, they tend to make me look like I have rosacea or a skin rash. However I always loved the way women who do wear pink blush look like they have porcelain doll cheeks. So before investing in a high end blush I figued I would buy a cheapo blush just to experiment.

I bought pink siamese which is a bright barbie pink on one side and also a very pale frosted whitish pink on the other. I applied the colors and although they are very light on my skin the colors seem to highlight my face wonderfully.

If these colors are too light for you (which I would think they would be for most) try just using them as a highlighter on your cheeks and then adding a pop of a little brighter color on top. The lighter whitish pink looks pretty on the eyelid. Hey for $5 bucks give it a shot !!!

I will definitely repurchase.

on 1/18/2006 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not pigmented, no staying power.

Popular Blush Products