September 30, 2014 | 1697 users online

Conditioner - Redken - Blonde Glam Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Yvetteski

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This really brightens my highlights, but is not helpful with my dry ends.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by trishz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have naturally strawberryish blonde hair with highlights on top and I bought this conditioner to use when I don't use my purple toning conditioner. The first time I used it my boyfriends brother told me my hair looked good, he's a mans man and noticed my hair sooo it must have made a difference. I have noticed my hair being a brighter blonde. I think it's a great conditioner that doesn't weigh down my fine hair and smells great. Still need to use a mask once a week. I can't use the shampoo that goes with this because I am allergic to sulfur/sulfates. I got this during the liter sale at ulta with another coupon so it was extremely cheap.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by moonshyne777

I wanted to love this. It looked promising and with my naturally blonde hair with highlights I thought it would be a good choice. I was on the search for a good shampoo and conditioner after using Pantene for years my hair suddenly decided it hated it. The first shampoo and conditioner I bought post-Pantene was this Redken Blonde Glam stuff. I liked the scent but noticed right away that it didn't feel all that conditioning in the shower. I tried using more conditioner but the result was the same..once out of the shower my hair was a tangled, frizzy mess..the reason why I abandoned Pantene. I was pretty disappointed considering this stuff costs a lot more then Pantene! Once dried my hair looked and felt blah. It was harder then usual to style and I noticed lots of frizz. No good. So my search for a shampoo and conditioner my hair likes continues.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Catet91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This conditioner smells great which is why I have it 2 lippies but I have very thick, dry frizzy hair and this did nothing but cause it to dry out even more and made it unmanageable. Really disappointed!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by slidingdoors

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am trying to find a replacement for the old formulation of Redken All Soft shampoo and conditioner, which Redken changed last year (the new formula of that is terrible).

In addition to numerous other brands' shampoos/conditioners, I have tried nearly all of the other Redken product lines already, but had not tried this one until this week.

I was not interested in any blonde-izing effect this might or might not have on my hair, I just wanted to find a decent shampoo/conditioner.

My chin-length dark blonde hair is "virgin" hair (not color treated, not chemically treated, barely ever been subjected to a hairdryer or heated styling tools in the last 2 years!)

When I wash my hair with this Blonde Glam shampoo/conditioner, it seems so promising! In the shower, it feels luxurious, conditioning, softening.

But when the hair dries, it isn't good. That's a strange mismatch.

Negatives - this makes my hair:
-darker in color, brassy
-slightly dry on the strands
-moderately frizzy
-very dry at the ends - it makes the bottom of my hair fringe out like a frayed ribbon

Positives:
-the citrus scent is bracing and refreshing
-it makes my scalp stay oil-free for longer than most shampoos do

I'm afraid that the results are no better than any old $3-5 drugstore shampoo.

If anyone knows of a good shampoo/conditioner product line that matches the effects of the OLD Redken All Soft line (before it was reformulated at the beginning of 2012), please send me a message via this site.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Sarawr93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this, my hair feels so much better for using this.
Blonde looks brighter, feels healthier and so soft. I do use this everyday, but that's just how my hair is.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by AMSClassic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have black/brown hair and my hairdresser recommended this as well as the shampoo for my parched tresses. I was a little wary because it says it's meant for blonde hair, but she said I should be okay. OMG, HG! It make my thick hair so soft, manageable, and SHINY! My husband actually grabbed a lock of my hair last night while we were watching TV and said, 'you're hair looks so pretty lately..' What?? My husband is a manly man and rarely says anything other than, ' you look hot' or 'you look beautiful.' He very rarely picks out a specific feature and comments on it. I will definitely be repurchasing!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

I did not like this conditioner at all! Left my hair full of knots and tangles. Has 0 slip. Left my hair dirty looking and lots of static. By the end of the day my hair looked stringy at the ends and very brassy. My husband said my blond hair looks like I have copper streaks in it. The only good thing about this product is the smell....citrus.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by keiki300

The best conditioner for any hair. I have red hair and this is the best if the best

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by LeehannahMitchell

(i wrote this review for the same brand but shampoo so it may not make sense in place but you get the idea.)
I started to use this product as i wanted my dark blonde hair to get a touch brighter and also make my hair look more healthy as my hair can look dry after i have washed it. I have recently discovered that i can get the same results from this higher end shampoo and it's conditioner as i can with drugstore shampoo's. I left this shampoo and conditioner combination at my boyfrinds house for when i stay there (sometimes for over 2 weeks) The first two weeks that i stayed and used this in my shower routine, it did amazing things for my hair and even when i went back to college people complimented me on how healthy, shiney and blonder my hair looked. After that i was so excited to go back for another week and use it again, but this time i found that my hair didn't have the same results as before i could skip a day of washing my hair but now i am back to washing my hair everyday as it gets so greasy if i leave it for more than one night. So i have given this a lower rating as there are mush cheaper products such as John Freda that give my hair better results!