Revlon Aquamarine Shampoo

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/13/2011 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

ever since Aussie stopped making their Citrifier for build-up, i've been trying to find the elusive best build-up remover shampoo. so far, i think that ABBA Molasses Purifier is my favorite, but this cool little find at Albertson's is a nice, cheap stand-in. i also love the way it smells, faintly of the sea. best, it truly removes build-up, leaving squeaky-clean scalp and extra body. it's also not as harsh as some purifiers, so deep conditioning is not necessary for me after using.

on 7/12/2008 5:26:00 PM

I bought this shampoo at Big Lots. It is not at all the Revlon quality I was hoping for from their makeup products! It does seems to be very thin in consistency and not very moisturizing. I was very disappointed :(

on 6/18/2008 11:43:00 AM

Nice shampoo, it's cleans my hair very good and the smell is ok. After washing, my hair is very soft. You don''t need much of this stuff so you can do a long time with a bottle.

on 5/23/2007 12:26:00 AM

I discovered this shampoo and conditioner about 15 years ago and loved the smell; it was about a dollar, so I gave it a try and loved it ever since. Then I thought they stopped making it because I couldn't find it anywhere. The conditioner was light and made my hair so soft and shiney. If I did have dryness it was from coloring it, etc. So I mixed in a little apple cider vinegar. This was like magic. I haven't seen this stuff in 15 years or so until the other day I found it in a beauty supply shop. The shampoo was all sold out, but I got some conditioner and it's just as wonderful as I remember. This stuff is great; glad it's still around; it's a classic.

on 12/12/2006 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The color of the shampoo is beautiful, but this will dry your hair out faster than the Sahara. I love Revlon makeup but I think there is a reason you can't find their shampoos easily.

Popular Shampoos