October 22, 2014 | 1829 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Fresh Touch Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2006 5:34:00 AM More reviews by jupel76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Also known as the Cool Moisture bar in other parts of the world. I agree with the other reviewers so far, the scent is very pleasant indeed, and very subtle for a Dove Brand soap. They usually can perfume the entire bathroom.

It's not that moisturizing a bar, even my husband thought it dried his hands out, compared to liquid soap. We use it mostly for handwashing, as it doesn't lather up that well in the shower for a synthetic detergent bar. It turns mushy fairly quickly, even when stored by the sink in a special knobbly soap dish. I'd stick with real soap bars, liquid soap and shower gel.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2006 3:39:00 AM More reviews by pmakraki

This is not as moisturising as the classic dove bar, but i love its scent.
I always use the classic one to shave my legs but when i tried the fresh touch bar i simly didn't have the same results.
I'd buy it again though as it's an excellent shower or handwash product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2006 12:45:00 AM More reviews by brokap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like the scent compared to the normal soap. It is very refreshing. I use it on my face and its not at all drying. The only problem I seem to find is it gets quite soft and mushy. But would definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2006 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This contains cucumber and green tea to produce a light green bar that has a lovely fresh scent and is gentle on skin like the regular Dove beauty bar. There is nothing special about this compared to other Dove products, however, I do like the fragrance and would repurchase. All Dove fans should try this.