October 1, 2014 | 926 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Luxurious Lengths

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by foxieq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hmmm...Revlon has never had particularly great mascaras, but I would put this as one of the better ones, the best Revlon one for me is the double-wanded one. But anyway, the brush is really confusing. Not an on-the-go mascara, I only get my achieved look if I spend a good five minutes applying, combing, curling, and applying again. This layers pretty smoothly, even if the mascara is dry. But since there are so many better mascaras out there -- wouldn't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2009 12:50:00 PM More reviews by FunkPunky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The formula it's self is alright, but the wand sucks! I had to go over it with my beauty rush mascara and then I liked it. Thank goodness I found it at the grocery store for only two bucks!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by disneyfreak1986

Yuck. This brush was just so weird, just horrible. I don't know what's up with all of these weird mascara brushes lately, but they just don't work for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2009 2:59:00 AM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very difficult mascara to apply. My lashes are already somewhat long and thick, so I need to be careful with mascara so I don't look too made up. This made my lashes look nice...not too much product on my lashes. It require combing with a lash comb because the brush can be difficult to operate. The shorter end is good for applying mascara to the bottom lashes though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 9:37:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

discontinued....This did add length but the brush is not good at seperating the lashes so you really have to work at it for the lashes not to stick together...would be ok if you use a comb seperator for the lashes...smudged below my eyes..

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by anettescorpio12

I bought this mascara and I did not like it I used it once and threw it away...it was really clumpy and weighed down my eyelashes...would not buy again...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by paycrock

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good everyday mascara very natural looking but nothing dramatic like the name suggest.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 3:57:00 PM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff sucks. I guess it made my lashes look a tiny bit longer, but gave absolutely no volume and did not hold curl whatsoever. Plus it dried out in like 2 weeks and got all clumpy. And it smudged. Big time. The only good thing about this was that I got a free eyeshadow set of 4 cream shadows with it, and I really like those.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2008 12:36:00 PM More reviews by keg6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this mascara as a last minute topper to whatever other mascara I'm wearing. It lengthens really well & it's kind of like an eyelash brush to use at the end of makeup application, right before walking out the door.

I wouldn't use this alone, just because it doesn't give a dramatic enough look for me (I like volume!)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2008 8:47:00 PM More reviews by FeatherHen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

Yeah, wow this stuff totally sucks. This is one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried. Three weeks after purchase (and having used the product only twice) the mascara was dried out. The wand design is absurd. I've been applying mascara to my eyelashes quite successfully for over 25 years, and this product isn't promising enough for me to undertake "re-learning" how to apply it so that I can validate their crummy brush design.

I have long eyelashes, but they're basically blonde and as I grow older they grow straighter and thinner. This mascara did not lengthen one iota, but it did add a little volume -- which promptly flaked off into my eyes and onto my cheeks.

I should've known better and spent the $6 on my usual L'Oreal "Lash Out". I'll never again waste my money on Revlon mascara.