July 22, 2014 | 1168 users online

Skincare - Face - Amore Pacific - Skin Energy - Hydrating Treatment Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by LadyPeach

The Amore Pacific Hydration Spray is a must in my purse! Whenever I feel like I need a bit of a 'pick me up' I instantly spritz this on my face and it leaves me calm but moisturized! This is definitely great for on the go, and especially after tiresome flights.
I also use this right after I finish cleansing, and before I put on my serum, moisturizer, etc. I find that my products seem to work even better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2009 7:38:00 PM More reviews by bren81

I bought the regular size bottle after using up a travel size sample. This is a nice facial mist: moisturizing, calming, cooling, etc. But why I like this over other mist is the fine spray that the bottle delivers. It's a lot finer and even mist compared to MAC, Clinique or Vichy facial mist (I'm not even going to bother with Evian. urgh enough said already). So I can carry it in my purse and spray on my face during the day without worrying about my make up melting away. It absorbs very quickly and has a refreshing smell. The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase is because of the hefty price tag. I'll search for other more cheaper products that can replace this. If my search fails, I'll have to come back to this though....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Wendiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this facial mist. It is perfect for humid weather. My skin tends to be normal to oily. My t-zone gets very oily. I spray this mist on my face and apply Chanel T-mat while my face is still moist from the spray. After it dries, my face is perfectly matte for my makeup application.

I will definitely continue to buy the spray.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2009 5:04:00 PM More reviews by miranets

I like this spray for its simple gentle ingredients, and while mentioning this to a friend, she had a full size bottle which I bought off her. Let's get the cons out of the way - price, it is $60 for 6oz, and it is not something that one can use "frugally", basically I spritz 4-5 times each use and within a weeks about 1/4 of the bottle is gone already. Another thing is the scent, it is very sharp, almost like some sort of cheap perfume. I can catch whiffs of it even after applying skincare products, several hours later...

Other than those things, it is such a gentle mist. The nozzle sprays very finely, you cannot even feel or see any moisture, but when you touch your skin you know its there - perhaps this is why I end up applying too many sprays. Even when my skin was very irritated (thinned out skin barrier and azalex... don't mix) I did not experience any sensations. My "hg" hydration mist had been Zenbiotic phyto but due to the dubious ingredients and the possibility that it is slightly alkaline, I no longer use it - even that spray did cause some sensations on my skin even when it was not irritated.

This spray adds some moisture to the skin, I can tell because the skin generally has more sheen. It compliments my products very well (either Ceratopic, or Chanel hydramax active cream). Once I finish the bottle I will see if my skin feels any different before I consider purchasing another bottle. At the current USD:NZD exchange rate, plus taxes, shipping etc.. it would be about $120NZD for something that if used twice daily lasts just over a month.. it eats into my self imposed skincare stipend a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2006 10:29:00 PM More reviews by babymax24

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this...smells great, makes your skin feel refreshed and energized, can be worn over make-up....love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2006 3:10:00 AM More reviews by msjene

FANTASTIC...rich with bamboo sap and totally hydrating, this is far beyond any facial mist EVER. I love Shu Uemura Depsea Water mist, but this is completely different. It leaves my skin moist...to the point that I don't need to moisturize. (I have oily/sensitive skin). Does have a fragrance, but I like it, so its a plus. Beautiful packaging. This is my HG skincare line.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2006 8:40:00 PM More reviews by infogirl

This is one of my favorite products from Amore Pacific. It is a hdyrating treatment toner in a pump (plastic too:) that has the essential Bamboo Sap that the line promotes as a primary ingredient to soften, hydrate, and strenghten the skin. It also contains key amino acids, vitamins, and skin hydrators. It is light and does moisturize the skin to the point it would be an effective light moisturizer for very oily skin or in the summer. My issue is that it contains fragrance and a small amount of alcohol. Definate no no's in skincare but even with my sensitive skin it did work well. I would not recommend this to those who find fragrance repugnant in skincare. Outside of those issues, it is the best spray hydrator I have found but I still have not tried June Jacobs or a couple other lines with competing products. This is why I can only give it a mid and rather tepid rating.