April 20, 2014 | 959 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Mood in Sweet Craving

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Jeanbean7777

I bought this in the store last year during the semi annual sale.....my verdict is that the scented cream in the tube is the best product in the line. It smells really good. I wore this once last year right after I bought it and I forgot I had it. This seems to be one men like. I did get a compliment from my man after I had it on all night. It smells better after it warms up. I think there is something the aphrodisiac ingredients is doing on my skin. I notice more attention and I feel kinda sexy-like with it on. So, I think it mixes with my chemistry. These were expensive before the sale. I bought mine for 75 per cent off....like $5 a product. I got a body cream, a body lotion and a mist. All still in good shape still.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by vanillalvr

I bought this lotion on Ebay because I normally love sweet vanilla sugar scents and I was SO excited to receive it in the mail....but when I smelled it..YUCK!!! It smells to me like old lady musk and nothing else. I don't know if the bottle is bad, but I don't understand how it's supposed to smell sweet. I gave it two lippies, only because of it's staying power. I tried to wash it off and it wouldn't leave my skin!! lol Swap anyone?? lol

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by ashleydarlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

at first when i smelled this perfume, i absolutley loved it. its very sweet and vanilla-y. total guy magnet. im giving it a three because it just doesnt last on my skin but if it wasnt for that it'd deff be getting a five. im hoping to find something similar that actually lasts.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by imishai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this perfume smells very very sweet and sugary ( exactly why its called sweet craving) i love it i think its a great scent to wear for the winter season

a delicious smelling mix of sugar, candy, vanilla, and yummy cake! According to Victoria Secret the fragrance is composed of aphrodisiacs from around the world designed to stimulate the senses and indulge every mood

is really cute i love that old school pump and i think the cube bottle is cute however i hate that cheap looking sticker/label
that they have on the bottle. i think they couldve done a better job deciding that

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 10:43:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm really into gourmand fragrances so when I spotted this at the semi-annual sale last year, I had to have it. I'd describe this as Pink Sugar's younger brother. Although it has the yummy, sweet vanilla notes, it also has something a bit masculine added, so I can see why some mentioned Angel or 'sugar musk'. It's not bad, but not something I'd wear anywhere but home on a lazy weekend.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2009 2:18:00 AM More reviews by sweetestmocha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use the Victoria's Secret Mood Sweet Craving OIL under my choice of lotion and or perfume for the day, or sometimes by itself. I typically do not care for vanilla scents but this velvety lotion is an exception. The texture once it absorbs into your skin is not thick and messy. It goes on light and does not leave a greasy shiny look. I was not sure if I really loved the scent at first but I have received more compliments from men and women alike since I have been wearing this. I have noticed that more people do whatever they can to be near me when I have just a bit of the oil on my arms and upper body. I am mildly amused that it has become somewhat of a man magnet and I suppose for most women this would be desirable. The only bad thing about the product is the packaging. The big square bottle with a pump tends to leak and drip oil. I just transfer the oil to a small spray bottle making it easier to apply and less messy.
FINAL SAY- Buy it! If you don't love it others around you (including strangers) will!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2008 12:59:00 PM More reviews by listenlikethieves

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay. I don't necessarily love this scent, but others LOVE it on me. I wore Angel back in the day and this is very reminiscent of Angel, so if you hate Angel, you're going to hate Sweet Craving. I love the big, insane square glass bottle, but more than that, I love the silly packaging for the body lotion. And incidentally, the body lotion is probably the best way to wear this scent. Seriously. When I wear Sweet Craving lotion on my upper body, people TACKLE me and tell me how good I smell. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase this is that I'll be really tired of it by the time I get through what I have. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2008 11:27:00 AM More reviews by sleepyhead2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has become on of my favorites! This scent reminds me of Pink Sugar and Angel blended together. It has the same notes of Angel, minus the complex intensity the original has, which is fine, because sometimes TM angel can me a bit too much on it's own, for me. In comes the pink sugar part, which I am not completly in love with on it's own, but this is really nice. I also detect a cake and candy note Sweet Craving as well. Really sexy and fun scent. I have been wearing this for almost a week straight, and can't get enough of it. I took off a lippie because I think that the staying power could be a little better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2008 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Bianca910318

i love this sweet scent!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2007 12:16:00 PM More reviews by tessabeth

Yuck! This fragrance is too sweet and it is certainly not something to crave! It is very strong and overpowering. Very cloying. It reminds me of an old lady's perfume except they added way too much vanilla in order to try and make it smell fresh. I thought the atomizer was nice but it stopped working after a few uses. Not worth your money. The scent did last long but I didn't want it to.