November 28, 2014 | 1470 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lancome - Renergie Microlift Eye R.A.R.E.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by errlinna

I 've been wearing it everyday, but i still have eyebags and dark circles. No good effect at all and surely wouldn't buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by nicizzy

I have this in the fluid/pump bottle. I just started using it last week and I LOVE it. Immediately after applying my eyes seem to open up. I have chronic under eye bags that drive me nuts and this also smooths them out. I'm addicted.

The pump is a bit awkward because I find a bit too much comes out and I don't like to waste it or use too much, and the price in Canada is insane (85) but it's worth every penny.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by katrosado5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm at the end of my jar of this. I won't be repurchasing. I think this may be a hit or miss item. Either it works well for you or it doesn't. For me it didn't.

It is advertised to do:

"Sagging eyelids recover a young lifted look and the eye area feels firm. Dark circles and puffiness are visible reduced."

I didn't notice any lifting or firmer feeling of my eyelids. I do not have dark circles and not much puffiness either.

I don't expect a miracle cream but I do expect to see some results if those are advertised.

What do I like about this cream? It seems to have the ability to soften the look around the eye. It works for me like a brightening cream, and in order to use it as such and have it show up I have to pat it lightly on after applying makeup. I do not mind to spend money on products that work as advertised or that offer something that can't be replicated easily by other products on the market.

I won't buy this again and since it is $60.00 US for a relatively small jar I strongly suggest to get a sample of this and try it before purchasing. Just my honest opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by kits4cat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for quite a while now, and honestly don't think it has made a bit of difference. It is an ok eye cream, nothing special, certainly not worth the extra $$. Packaging is ok, not very hygienic but seems to be the way most he eye creams are packaged. Still looking for one that will at least attempt to hold off the fine lines a little longer...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by kyasha

I felt like this product was somewhat hydrating. It mainly sat on the area under my eyes. It's very thick, and helps with the application of concealer. It was very smooth in consistency, but becomes gummy with time. Will continue my search for a new eye product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 6:56:00 AM More reviews by lclc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only thing that gets rid of my very dark undereye circles! It works well under my concealor because its not too greasy and yet still moisturizes. I too wish it were unscented, but the scent doesn't bother me even though I am one who is very sensitive to fragrance. Also, I think all eye products should come in tubes, but I can live with the jar because there just isn't anything else out there that zaps my dark circles like this does. And a little bit goes a long way with this product, so the cost is worth it to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by luckygreenclover25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this eye cream for a few months now and I really like it. It is super thick and moisturizing, almost a balm consistency, which is great for me because my eye area tends to get dry. It plumps up my under-eye area, which helps my concealer to glide on more smoothly. And the moisturized feeling lasts all day. However, the biggest downside is that it is perfumed. In my opinion, eye creams should always be fragrance-free since the eye area is particularly prone to irritation, and fragrance can be very irritating.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by CitizenQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

It's okay. Didn't really do anything special for my eyes. It didn't irritate my eyes and kept my eye area hydrated? If you're not expecting some miracle cream and use this item as a measure of PREVENTION, this cream does its job.

As for any "lifting" or "filling" in fine lines, this cream doesn't do that. But then again, I haven't come across any cream that has.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by terrywhite1959

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i liked 'renergie' eye cream. I bought renergie microlift R.A.R.E. because i was told it's supposed to be better. I was using for it for about 6 months with no results whatsoever. My wrinkles and fine lines under eyes became worse. also it makes my eyes red. it stings skin. i hate it. not worth the money at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by pinkbonanza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using a sample of this for a couple of months. I am in my late 20s and I have fine lines around my eyes from not wearing sunglasses and squinting too much. I only noticed a minuscule difference in my fine lines. The result is not worth paying full price for this product. Very moisturizing though.