September 19, 2014 | 868 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Mary Kay - Timewise Firming Eye Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Stephsserenity

I have been using this product for several years. I am 41 years old and have no visible wrinkles around my eyes. You literally have to look through a magnifying glass or mirror to see the small ones I have.
My tip would be for women to start using this product at around the age of 30 or so to prevent wrinkles. I didn't by it to get rid of wrinkles at that age because I had none. I bought it to prevent them and it has worked.
I do not purchase through Mary Kay consultants but instead look for other avenues which have been successful and money saving. I'm sure if you any of you think about it, you can figure out where to look for it.
Again, this product is something that will totally benefit you if you start using it at the right time. For those of you that have used it and not stuck with it because your results weren't quick enough....it took time to get those wrinkles, it will take time to reverse them. Don't give up!
If anyone has any questions, I will gladly answer them :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by busta1717

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product does as it says it will; it firms and eliminates fine lines and wrinkles. I don't care for the mechanism by which this achieved however. I can't speak for others, but for me, it causes such swelling of the tissue under which the product was applied that the skin "firms" and "eliminating fine lines and wrinkles" by increases skin tension from swelling! It does the same for my sister in law and cousin as well. No thank you.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by astrick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The older I get, the harder it is to find an eye cream that actually works. I bought this in hopes that it would improve the fine lines around my eyes and help the crepey texture under my eyes. This product did both, and delivered pretty quickly. I didn't have high hopes about firming or lightening of under eye circles, but I also noticed some slight improvement there. On the nights I get lazy and don't apply this, I can REALLY tell the difference in the morning.

I did read the reviews about it stinging. You do have to be careful to keep the application around the orbital bone. For me, a full pump is way too much product. Half a pump is plenty.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Giqqles13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure what this product is claiming to do I only were this for a moisturizer around my eyes and eyelid area because I tend to feel this area dry after a shower and at night so yea...

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by cdwhitehaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I was really impressed with this product, but after using it for almost 2 months I am no longer impressed. It only tightens up the wrinkles for about an hour. What I do like about this product is that it keeps the skin around my eyes feeling soft and moisturized. However, this also leads to raccoon eyes with mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I have a friend who's a MK consultant, and I read these great reviews before purchasing this eye cream, since I needed something desperately for the darkness under my eye area and for preventing wrinkles. To better describe my problems, I have dark hollow eyes with visible veins all over. Some areas are purple and some are red, which is one of my biggest insecurities. I bought this with the hopes the issue could improve a little, so I didn't have to consider laser treatment at the dermatologist's office. I've been using this for four weeks now, before applying makeup and sometimes at night. I haven't noticed any improvement on my problems, except I can glide my concealer very nicely after applying it (and the skin feels somewhat tight), but that's about it. It costed $30! Which is a huge amount of money considering it does nothing. Oh, and it can make you develop milia is you use it too much, believe me. My advice, keep searching for something less expensive and better. That's what I'll do. I'm still searching for a better eye cream :(

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by dgulik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did an experiment, using it only around my right eye. I've been using the product for a few weeks and enjoy the way it moisturizes but I've seen no difference in the fine lines under my eye. I haven't seen an improvement in my under eye circles either. I'm not saying I'm doubting Mary Kay's products, I use several others. I'm just saying this one doesn't work for me. Maybe I'm not old enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by EyeLikeEich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My holy grail product!! No lie. I am 20 years old and have had sleeping problems for years, because of that I HAD horrible dark circles. This eye cream has been a miracle to my under eyes, my dark circles are barely noticeable now that I've been using this. I have been using this for a year now and still have the same bottle and it still has quite a bit of product left in it. A little goes a long way. It does migrate a little so don't put it right by your eyes or it will burn. I apply it a pinky finger width underneath my lower lid. I will always use this!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by jujube21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this product but sadly I don't see any difference with my eyes and actually am convinced it made my lids drier! I use it now out of habit and because I paid so much for it but I don't recommend it. Save your money. I am still looking for better eye products.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by laurenearll87

This is one of the products that I can't live without. I am 25 and have an issue with tired-looking eyes as well as some darkness under my eye. When I use this cream - I kid you not - I do not have to wear concealer under my eyes! It brightens and firms my eye area and makes my eyes look like they did when I was 18! I love it!