December 22, 2014 | 1025 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush - Cocoa

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by makeupalleyfreak101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this blush it last all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Amara181

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has become my go-too blush for a date or a night out. I'm an NW43 and this is a really warm, deep reddish-brown on my cheeks. it gives a really sexy flush and accentuates my cheekbones. Like all NYX products the quality is amazing for the price. Would definitely re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Monyak12

I thought taupe was too light for contouring so I bought this online. Tried it to contour my face and I noticed it was too red defo not appropriate for contouring will use it as a blush instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 4:15:00 AM More reviews by msmonmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite blush, speaking as someone who has just begun to use cheek color. I am a brown skinned woman and this blush looks just great against my skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Since Im a fair skin girl, this blush is a little too dark for me. I use it to contour my face.. but this color is still red. I like it tough. If I barely swept my brush on this blush, I can build a nice look, but i think i still prefer another shades.. I don't think I will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice, darker blush for my skin tone (medium olive, NC 30/C3) - I can use it often with a little blending work. I like that the color is matte. It's a healthy, natural darker rose-brown. Looks good on me with all colors. I just have to be careful not to put too much of it at one time onto my brush when I apply it. As usual with NYX, high quality, long-lasting products that are highly pigmented and packaged along par to MAC. Again, save your $ and why buy MAC when you can buy NYX, unless MAC has some amazing color NYX hasn't copied yet? LOL

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 2:38:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

This color looks so good! It's a brown red blush that makes you look tan, and healthy. It's a natural matte finish blush with great color payoff. A ridiculous value. Especially good for summer! Highly recommended color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2008 9:24:00 PM More reviews by NuMama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the one! I'm 32 and this is my first blush purchase. I've hated blush all these years because I've never been able to find a natural blush for my skin tone (NC45). I'm sorry but I don't naturally blush barbie pink, plum, peach, or red! Nor do i turn sparkly when I blush! Seriously though, this blush gives me the flushed color and look I usually get after hitting up the gym. It's a very pretty and warm brownish pink. It's also matte. The pigmentation like other NYX products is great and a little goes a long way. A light swipe gave great color that lasted all night long! I'm really loving this blush!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2006 5:41:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very unique color. On me Cocoa is brown-wine-pink shade with matte finish. Same shade as my beloved, yet long discontinued, Iman blush in 'Strawberry'. Adds that perfect Bobbi Brown type rosey cheek blush for my complexion. I had to purchase two just in case it is discontinued. NYX makes luxurious blushes. Price ($6 on website $4 local beauty supply), quality, packaging, product are all great. Just goes to show don't have to spend a fortune to get a good product.