NYX Powder Blush - Cocoa

4.2

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i love this blush it last all day!

on 4/5/2014 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This has become my go-too blush for a date or a night out. I'm an NW43 and this is a really warm, deep reddish-brown on my cheeks. it gives a really sexy flush and accentuates my cheekbones. Like all NYX products the quality is amazing for the price. Would definitely re-purchase.

on 8/12/2013 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I thought taupe was too light for contouring so I bought this online. Tried it to contour my face and I noticed it was too red defo not appropriate for contouring will use it as a blush instead.

on 1/9/2011 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is my favorite blush, speaking as someone who has just begun to use cheek color. I am a brown skinned woman and this blush looks just great against my skin tone.

on 8/21/2010 12:16:00 AM

Since Im a fair skin girl, this blush is a little too dark for me. I use it to contour my face.. but this color is still red. I like it tough. If I barely swept my brush on this blush, I can build a nice look, but i think i still prefer another shades.. I don't think I will repurchase!

on 3/17/2010 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a nice, darker blush for my skin tone (medium olive, NC 30/C3) - I can use it often with a little blending work. I like that the color is matte. It's a healthy, natural darker rose-brown. Looks good on me with all colors. I just have to be careful not to put too much of it at one time onto my brush when I apply it. As usual with NYX, high quality, long-lasting products that are highly pigmented and packaged along par to MAC. Again, save your $ and why buy MAC when you can buy NYX, unless MAC has some amazing color NYX hasn't copied yet? LOL

on 5/20/2009 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This color looks so good! It's a brown red blush that makes you look tan, and healthy. It's a natural matte finish blush with great color payoff. A ridiculous value. Especially good for summer! Highly recommended color.

on 10/11/2008 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

This is the one! I'm 32 and this is my first blush purchase. I've hated blush all these years because I've never been able to find a natural blush for my skin tone (NC45). I'm sorry but I don't naturally blush barbie pink, plum, peach, or red! Nor do i turn sparkly when I blush! Seriously though, this blush gives me the flushed color and look I usually get after hitting up the gym. It's a very pretty and warm brownish pink. It's also matte. The pigmentation like other NYX products is great and a little goes a long way. A light swipe gave great color that lasted all night long! I'm really loving this blush!

on 1/12/2006 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Very unique color. On me Cocoa is brown-wine-pink shade with matte finish. Same shade as my beloved, yet long discontinued, Iman blush in 'Strawberry'. Adds that perfect Bobbi Brown type rosey cheek blush for my complexion. I had to purchase two just in case it is discontinued. NYX makes luxurious blushes. Price ($6 on website $4 local beauty supply), quality, packaging, product are all great. Just goes to show don't have to spend a fortune to get a good product.