Vidal Sassoon 5-Roller Hairsetter V305

on 1/12/2006 12:18:00 PM

I couldn't find a review for this so thought I would submit one. This is a huge rave for the Vidal Sassoon 5-Roller Hairsetter Model V305. I've had mine since 1985 (YES, that's 1985!) and it is still going strong and despite having a zillion "other" hairsetters (I like hair gadgets!), this is one that I take with me whenever I travel (it's teeny tiny and can fit in a medium size purse) and also at home when I need my hair to look good. It has never, ever fail me. It gives my long (bra-strap length) hair lots of body without frizz or tight curls. I have asian hair by the way that is poker stick straight and this hairsetter always curls my hair so nicely. I do use Bumble and Bumble Styling lotion or cream (like them both). I recently bought another one just so that I can do my entire head at once (otherwise, since there is only 5 rollers, you have to do your hair in sections but it heats up in 1 minute). If you want the best hairsetter on the market, get this and your hair will be thanking you...even 21 years later!

Popular Hair Styling Tools