October 31, 2014 | 1566 users online

Cleansers - L'Oreal - AcneResponse Daily Adult Acne Regimen

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by michellevo

This has been discontinued =( I love this product. I only been on this for a week and its perfect! I'm gonna go to big lots to see if theres anymore. It cleared my pimples, whiteheads and redness. All I wear *make-up-wise* is NYC smooth minerals foundation and it covers my light acne scars. Best acne product ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

I first started using this regimen about three years ago after enduring the WORST BREAKOUT OF MY LIFE. I had an unfortunate run in with a Clinique moisturizer and Philosophy cleanser. I had just started using them, but within a few days my face was covered in deep cystic blemishes. I realized then, at the tender age of 18, that I - 1 : have very sensitive skin and 2 : Needed and acne kit ASAP! I bought this at a local CVS for $25. At the time it hadn't yet been discontinued and $25 was a lot less steep than what proactiv was asking for their stuff. I couldn't wait to start using it. Within a few days my blemished had begun to clear. Within a week, they were gone! With continued use, my larger pores had become noticeably smaller and and they weren't clogged anymore. This was more than just a HG, this was a GODSEND. I used this sporadically afterwards. Usually when I had a breakout or before that time of the month so as to prevent a breakout from forming. A few months ago when I ran out of that first set I bought, I was heatbroken to discover the news of it being discontinued. WHY?! HOW COULD THIS BE?! I loved this set. I was able to track down and buy two more sets online. I can't imagine using anything else when my skin is going through a rough patch. Most other acne products are too harsh and drying. This does the job without any harsh side effects. Oh God L'oreal! How could you do this to us? Bring this set back!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 10:17:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I'm very impressed by this! I bought two sets at $4.50 each from BigLots. I figured.. for that much, I'm not losing much. Anyway, I've only been using it for 3 days now and the clogged pores on my forehead have already started to clear up significantly.

The lotion is NOT a moisturizer. I'm not sure it's supposed to be either. I smear that all over my face and once it dries, I put on some Cetaphil at night. Neutrogena moisturizer with SPF during the day.

Hopefully this continues to work!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by ThedaBara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very upset this product has been discontinued. This is, by far, the only thing that controlled my acne. I have not been able to locate a source to buy this for months, and sure enough, I began to break-out almost immediately. I have oily skin, and this was only drying when I first started the regimen. Once my skin got used to it, it controlled the oiliness as well as my breakouts(which where mild, and only came about on the onset of my period)

I do hope that L'Oreal brings this product back, or at the very least, only make it available on their website...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2008 5:56:00 PM More reviews by jensk65

I love this product. It is cleanser, toner, and benzoyl peroxide lotion. I don't use the toner and rarely use the benzoyl peroxide (I stopped since I started using pimple eraser), but the cleanser is great. I was breaking out a lot on my jawline, and around my mouth, and I think this helped a lot.
The only thing is now I have a dozen unused bottles of the toner and ten tubes of benzoyl peroxide, since I only use the cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2008 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Collegegrad

I've been breaking out on my jaw line and decided to buy the kit. The cleanser is okay. The toner doesn't really do anything and the acne treatment is actually making my acne worse. I used to use Proactiv, but have since stopped as it was no longer effective in combatting the breakouts I had. This product is definitely one of the worse.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

My mom bought me a small trial size kit of this because it was on sale for like 3 bucks.I've been using it day and night for about 2 1/2 days now and I can already tell a difference in my skin.I've used proactive before and it didnt help,but this is almost exactly like it and it does work.My mom came home from the store today,with the full size bottles.And it was on sale for 12 dollars,you cant beat that.I spend that much on a face lotion alone.

**EDIT**
I took a lippy off because this is pretty drying.I normally have oily skin,so I usually dont use a moisturizer.But Im going to have to if I want to use this.I now have dry patches on my cheeks that I've never had before.I'd still buy this because it keeps my skin clear,but Im going to buy some moisturizer

**UPDATE**
This stuff is perfect!My skin isnt nearly as oily as it was before..I still have some blackheads,so im going to keep the rating as a 4.Im still going to use it along with blackhead strips for my nose and cheeks..

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2007 8:46:00 PM More reviews by eyelinerhappy41907

This is an average product. I use the Proactiv cleanser and lotion and they work much better.
I like the cleanser, but the toner had alcohol which I did not like at all. The lotion did a good job of clearing my skin but it left a film on my skin and it rolled off a bit when I applied moisturizer. Not a very good product. Besides clearing acne, it doesn't do anything for your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2007 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Exotichris

It's been exactly 2 weeks and I have to write a review because it is SO GOOD, actually GREAT on me!
I have clear skin finally after almost 3 years of breaking out for no reason, and tried many things and brands, I gave this a try, because it was on sale for $6.26 (lol).
And since I thought nothing really works well anyway, I start using this as a night treatment. I have sensitive skin and the ingredients on it may cause some dark spots, so I stayed on the safe side by using it by night.

I LOVE IT.

The consistency of the product and the dryness ...well, it is a treatment for acne (it is to be expected a little). And it is not that bad either, I use a retinol cream with SPF by day for moisturizing.
My spots are fading very good too. My acne, well I can not call that acne anymore!
If I need to, will repurchase.

***EDIT*** Almost a month since i started this treatment and getting better! i have just 2 zits and then that was just history!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2007 2:49:00 PM More reviews by akk23

I have never really had a problem with my skin until I turned 25 or so. It was moderate but as many of you know annoying and quite frustrating.
This is the only thing that has really worked for me and really cleared everything up and trust me I have tried just about everything. So its HG status for me!
I gave it a 4 because it can be a tad bit drying so I only use it at night. If i stop using it my skin gets pissed! I find that it even helps fade scars with some time. Some people have complained about the blemish lotion being somewhat like glue....if you just use a small amount its just fine. The cleanser and toner are very good..gentlle yet effective.