July 26, 2014 | 1549 users online

Treatments - Perlier - Hemp with Rosemary Oil Restorative Cuticle Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2006 4:50:00 PM More reviews by sahartley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't expect much. Most cuticle products have been completely and utterly ineffectual on my nails, but this one is brilliant. It's so easy to use and has my nails and cuticles looking top notch. I'm very hard on my hands and don't have manicures as often as I should because I just don't have the time lately. This product has helped my nails profoundly. It absorbs quickly, softens and transforms cuticles. I'm so pleased at it's effectiveness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2006 10:39:00 AM More reviews by nicksmommy03

AHH!!! PERLIER makes the **BEST** treatment products for your skin. This is no exception! I have so many Perlier/Elariia hand care items, but the HEMP is the absolute richest, deepest treatment. My cuticles are flawless and absolutely soft and perfect from this roll-on oil. It has a light scent, rolls right on and I rub it into my cuticles and nails. I use it once at night every day with the Hemp hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2006 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Oleander

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This cuticle oil comes in a convenient roller-ball glass bottle, which makes it easy and quick to apply. For me, this cuticle oil hydrates and softens the area around my nails well, and I massage the excess into my nails themselves and into my hands. Great for the winter to ward off chapped skin. Has a wonderfully light herbal smell of rosemary (not strong at all), and absorbs well. I try to use this a few times a week before I go to bed, and my nails and cuticles look hydrated and healthy without using removers or pushing them back. Perlier makes a Hemp with Rosemary Oil Restorative Hand Cream that I also use--good, non-greasy formula that soothes my dry hands without strong perfumes to aggravate the dryness. I bought my set on http://www.hsn.com for $24.50, so it's not cheap, but the oil is still 80% full after five months use. You can buy the oil separately for $15.00 on hsn.com also. Recommended!