December 18, 2014 | 1734 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Lash Lengthening

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by jdublew

I have just run out of this and realised how much I love it. I keep my makeup simple but this really makes my lashes so long and dramatic. I am also very sensitive to eyemake up and this doesn't irritate my eyes. Its more expensive than other regular mascaras but I would rather pay extra and get this!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by hyperspacecake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really excited to try this, especially with Mary kays lash primer, but am awfully disappointed. I have naturally long curled lashes and this mascara somehow managed to make them look shorter! I use a maybelline *volumizing* mascara that gives me more length than this did. Even with the primer my lashes looked short and stick-thin. It also had a really dry feel to it, and made some lashes stick together, which didn't neccesarily look too bad, but like I just had less lashes than I do. I am going to try to exchange this for MK's Lash Love mascara (which conversely, is amazing) and will obviously not be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by danafinfin

Love this mascara! Doesn't clump, and definitely adds visible length to the ends of lashes. It is a light buildable formula, which I also like. I use full and soft (maybeline) to build some fullness, and then typically use this to lenghthen and separate the ends of my lashes. Very satisfied with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by butterflylcsw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't believe how great this mascara is! I would have never chosen it on my own because I already have long lashes, but a friend gave me one and I'm shocked. I love it. It is a really glossy black shade, the brush isn't too big or too small, it doesn't flake off and stays on all day...and best of all...you can wear it natural or layer it for dramatic lashes. AND you can layer it without it clumping up, EVEN if the mascara is already dried.

Seriously. I don't know why they call it a 'lengthening' mascara. It does do that. But it does everything else you'd want, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Kcurb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My all time favorite mascara.. and trust me I've tried plenty from low end to high end. It gives me very natural and soft eyelashes with absolutely no clumping! My pet peeve is to see spidery, clumpy lashes and this gives me wispy and full but natural lashes! I already have really long eyelashes, so that's not something I'm extremely concerned with, however, my eyelashes do clump easily for whatever reason. This mascara eliminates that problem for me! No problems with flaking, smudging, or eye irritation and it washes off easily. I have nothing bad to say about this awesome mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 10:40:00 AM More reviews by CaittFraser

I first got this mascara as a present, and was like "oh yeah, another mascara" *chucks in pile* but after using it I really noticed that my eyes looked so much nicer! It does do the lengthening bit and adds a bit of volume. It curls the lashes nicely - not like some that pull your lashes into all sorts of directions. The only problem I have with this is that you have to put on a fair few coats to get MY desired dark look for going out. I'm not sure what it costs, as when asking my aunt (who bought me it) where to get it from she automatically bought me a new one! This mascara also lasts a really long time - it doesn't use much to get the perfect look!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by taclark

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Goes on smooth, does not smudge

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 3:16:00 AM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great mascara! It does add serious length, and it defines very well so it looks like I have many, many lashes. It holds curl well, it doesn't smudge or flake at all, it never clumps, and it doesn't dry out my lashes. for the price it's a steal! I think it's only $10 which is cheaper than many drugstore mascaras these days, or at least the same price. The only negative about this is that it doesn't add much volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by skylo0406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE!!! No clumps. No Flakes. Curls lashes, defines and lengthens. HG for me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by wildflower85

Does NOT clump. One of the few brands I've ever had that has worked for me, and hasn't just glued all my lashes together.
I do love this mascara...so then why am I writing a bad review? Well, because of all the chemicals included in this product. Parabens galore, and in a product that you can't help but get in your eyes during the day. Great product, but until MK changes the recipe, I won't be buying this again.