October 23, 2014 | 1184 users online

Polishes - E.L.F. - Rachaels Brick House

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2007 7:24:00 AM More reviews by mygeorge

I bought this product at a Beauty fair about a year ago and was a bit sceptical as the price was so low I thought there has to be something wrong with it, but for 1 (yes bought in the UK) I wasn't going to complain! What I got was a gorgeous colour that I'd been looking for ever since my mum bought Chanel's Vamp so many years ago! The varnish goes on well however as the above review said you do have to put on at least 3 coats to get the desired colour. It dries pretty fast and it didn't chip for at 4- 5 days. I only wish that the bottle had been a bit bigger as I loved the colour so much and so did my housemate that it didn't last very long so now it's back to the drawing board! Unless another beauty fair comes through London!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2006 1:46:00 AM More reviews by mtvsux

Identical to Vamp. oh, except only a dollar. Good deal. wears just fine, goes on just fine. i do 3 coats. If you are into saving money, this is a good deal. Keep in mind it's about 1/2 the size of other nail polishes. THe packaging is pretty bad, it's got a square top on a square bottle, but the angles don't line up. :D. Too bad, b/c i like the shape of the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2006 8:33:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the first time that I have ordered from ELF and been pleased with the entire package. I had a 5.00 off order coupon so I ordered 5 items and paid 5.00 total. I got a blush, a lip liner, a polish, and two glosses.This is just as it appears on the site. It is a vixen-type color that reminds me of dried or clotted blood...yuck I know but that is accurate. No pink or purple at all just dark brownish RED. Nice for a gothy look or on someone with darker skin. AND A BUCK!