October 26, 2014 | 1244 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Natural Blush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE these lipsticks! Great pigmentation. Very creamy and smooth. Some have scent and some feel minty! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Only downside is they have short lasting power, so need to re-apply every hour. BUTTT it's 1 dollar so common!!!

Check out my youtube review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2008 2:35:00 AM More reviews by peiqi

The tube says 'Moisture Lip Colour' instead of 'Luscious Liquid Lipstick'. I use it alone, or over regular salve. It's rather sticky worn alone, but it means that it's staying power is better. It's actually quite moisturising. The colour actually isn't true to what is shown on the tube but it doesn''t matter, cuz at this price, you could get 1 in every colour! Packaging wise, i can stand click pens, i love the clicking sound. If you cant stand the sound, why get a click pen gloss in the first place?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2008 4:49:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was the only thing in my order I couldn't stand. First off, I hate the clicky pens - I just cannot stand them. Second, the color was too thick and lilac for me. I looked like I had zombie lips. Now the thickness when I applied it may have been due to the fact that I was frustrated by the application or it was the lip gloss itself. I threw it out either way..it was only a dollar. Oh well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2007 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Nekura

It's moisturizing and does it's job quite well but it's really a balm in click-pen form than a gloss. The slant applicator was a bit big for my initial preference but I find it convenient for a quick application... The color is very sheer, milky mauve. It might not be for everyone but this is very close to my natural (healthy) lip color so I find myself using this alot during my lazy days going to class. The staying power is average but this is $1. I have messy studio classes so I won't mind if I damaged this or lost it. I'll buy it again. The scent is a very subtle mint with a vanilla after taste. It's not for everyone but it isn't strong at all so I like it.. My experiences with ELF glosses generally are odd. I dislike a lot at first but then they grew on me later.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2006 8:26:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the first time that I have ordered from ELF and been pleased with the entire package. I had a 5.00 off order coupon so I ordered 5 items and paid 5.00 total. I got a blush, a lip liner, a polish, and two glosses. That being said I HATE CLICK PENS!!!!!This is a nice tan/lilac color and if I can ever get it out of the pen I will update with my views on this product.