July 24, 2014 | 2124 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Shimmering blush in Glow

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2013 3:37:00 AM More reviews by esioul

The blush doesn't seem to work on me. When the sales lady tried it on me, it looked good at first because my skin was a bit oily and I didn't have foundation to begin with. The blush bit on my skin. So I purchased it. Now that i've been trying it for a couple of weeks, with proper foundation and powder, it doesn't do anything obvious. It only slips off if you have smooth, already matted powdered skin. It just gives a finished shimmery glow that you would not notice at first unless you really look hard. Well, it doesn't do anything at all.

I didn't like the other swatches of the blush, since morena skin and neon pink doesn't really look good together. I should try other orange swatches from other brands.

EDIT: I used it with my usual pink tint blush by In2It, and it worked fine. For me, it works better if I use it with sticky or not yet dry make up so it would last longer. The blush works as a sort of bronzer, or basic peachy finishing powder with a bit of glitter to make myself look glowing. Changing my rating from 2 to a 3. If I could give it 3.5, I would.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Angelique71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The packaging is truly irritating. I spent ages trying to get this open, in spite of the instructions! I even leave it open on my dressing table because I don't want to mess about and ruin my nails trying to get it open when I'm out. But while you get what you pay for in terms of the packaging, the blush itself exceeded my expectations. This is how you get the peachy Nars Orgasm colour on the cheap - and in my opinion it is just as good. It looks fresh, natural and has great staying power. I have very pale Irish skin and most blushers I've tried usually end up looking too obvious or artificial. A good blush should light up and freshen your face instantly, and that's what this one does for me. I will definitely be buying this again.. an absolute steal.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by kk71350

I love this blush color! It gives me a very neutral peachy glow which is just enough for the daytime. (I have golden, light-tan skin) It is very pigmented also. The quality of the product is excellent. Now, I really do not like the packaging. It's hard to open and it's small, which I know it's small because it is a dollar, but I would love to pay more for a bigger version of this because it is so nice. I would absolutely reccomend this color though!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by emigyaru

I love this blush - it's my favorite hands down. It makes the perfect peach blush for me. The pigmentation is pretty good, and you're definitely able to build it up. I have nothing to say about the packaging. It doesn't take a genius to open it, and it's quite sturdy. I can wait to restock again soon since I'm already about to hit pan. For a buck each, you really can't beat that.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Packaging could improve it feels too flimsy but I appreciate that you can see through it, so you don't have to keep opening it to check which blush it is.

I love the golden shimmers and the peachy color. I just wish it had a tidbit less shimmers and more pigmented peach shade. Be careful not to drop it! It easily breaks. But then again, for its price, you could just get another one.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by LiliRoseVoice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very pretty as a highlighter but not pigmented enough to use as a regular blush on my fair skin. I love using it on top of Mac melba blush, or any peachy pinky blush to give some shimmer, but I can't wear it alone. Perhaps they should sell it as a highlighter? I would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

my one doesnt seem to be giving off hardly any pigmentation, maybe its beeb pressed too much? but the colour is soooo pretty so i might have to smash mine up:/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by renemy

Really nice, easy to use blush. I got it for $1 at the Foods Co. supermarket. It's one of those blushes that you cannot do wrong. It's not too pigmented, and not too sparkly (I'm looking at you, Milani Luminous). It adds a nice little pop of color and highlights my cheeks. I am super warm toned and it looks good on me.
I didn't have a problem with the packaging...it just slides out. There is nothing complicated about it.
It is a little powdery though i prefer that to blushes that are too hard.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2011 7:55:00 AM More reviews by ann7733

yes,it's cheap, but I will not buy this product again, hard to open and always spilling ,color ok, worst packaging

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by TiffCarrillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing highlighter it's so inexpensive at only $3. I apply it with a fan brush and it looks perfect. It's not too shimmery or glittery at all it gives just the right amount of glow. Doesn't irritate my acne prone skin.