E.L.F. Shimmering blush in Glow

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Kaolin , Petrolatum Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides(CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 7/30/2015 10:05:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I doesn´t look natural or anything like that. Lots of shimmer.

on 3/7/2015 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this blush gives me a nice peachy shimmer on my cheeks looks likes my cheeks are glowing I use this blush when I try to do dewy looks on my skin the price wasn't bad at all $2 you can't beat it

on 12/26/2014 1:57:00 PM

I've actually used this for several years as my go-to blush and only stopped when I tried Benefit's Coralista. The color is gorgeous on my fair Asian, yellow-toned skin and lasts the whole day. Registers beautifully on photos, too. I actually like the packaging because I find it travel-friendly. I'm not a heavy blush user so even the small size of this lasts several months. Oh, and you can't beat the price! As soon as I'm done with Coralista, I'll be purchasing one of these again!

on 12/13/2014 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I went and got this blush because i really liked this blush in blushing. This is a shimmery peach color. I have tan skin and this really does make me glow. It looks like a light peach on me. Really good product and i think i payed 2 dollars.

on 9/3/2014 9:55:00 PM

This leaves barely any peach color, but does leave a HUGE amount of golden shimmer. It gave my cheeks a flat, shining gold color -- not what I want in a blush.

EDITED TO ADD: It actually works great as an eyeshadow. I wore it over a primer and it stayed all day.

on 7/25/2014 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Eh I mean this bush is okay . There is nothing special about it. It fades rather quickly and the shimmer in it just makes it look unnatural especially in the sun. Even with primer it vanished. I do have oily skin and that's definitely why it didn't work for me. When I bought it it was cheap and I saw no point in returning. I currently have no idea where this blush is at the moment.

on 5/10/2013 3:37:00 AM

The blush doesn't seem to work on me. When the sales lady tried it on me, it looked good at first because my skin was a bit oily and I didn't have foundation to begin with. The blush bit on my skin. So I purchased it. Now that i've been trying it for a couple of weeks, with proper foundation and powder, it doesn't do anything obvious. It only slips off if you have smooth, already matted powdered skin. It just gives a finished shimmery glow that you would not notice at first unless you really look hard. Well, it doesn't do anything at all.

I didn't like the other swatches of the blush, since morena skin and neon pink doesn't really look good together. I should try other orange swatches from other brands.

EDIT: I used it with my usual pink tint blush by In2It, and it worked fine. For me, it works better if I use it with sticky or not yet dry make up so it would last longer. The blush works as a sort of bronzer, or basic peachy finishing powder with a bit of glitter to make myself look glowing. Changing my rating from 2 to a 3. If I could give it 3.5, I would.

on 3/8/2012 2:55:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The packaging is truly irritating. I spent ages trying to get this open, in spite of the instructions! I even leave it open on my dressing table because I don't want to mess about and ruin my nails trying to get it open when I'm out. But while you get what you pay for in terms of the packaging, the blush itself exceeded my expectations. This is how you get the peachy Nars Orgasm colour on the cheap - and in my opinion it is just as good. It looks fresh, natural and has great staying power. I have very pale Irish skin and most blushers I've tried usually end up looking too obvious or artificial. A good blush should light up and freshen your face instantly, and that's what this one does for me. I will definitely be buying this again.. an absolute steal.

on 2/19/2012 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this blush color! It gives me a very neutral peachy glow which is just enough for the daytime. (I have golden, light-tan skin) It is very pigmented also. The quality of the product is excellent. Now, I really do not like the packaging. It's hard to open and it's small, which I know it's small because it is a dollar, but I would love to pay more for a bigger version of this because it is so nice. I would absolutely reccomend this color though!

on 2/5/2012 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this blush - it's my favorite hands down. It makes the perfect peach blush for me. The pigmentation is pretty good, and you're definitely able to build it up. I have nothing to say about the packaging. It doesn't take a genius to open it, and it's quite sturdy. I can wait to restock again soon since I'm already about to hit pan. For a buck each, you really can't beat that.