October 2, 2014 | 1475 users online

Clothes - Juicy Couture - All Products

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never used to like Juicy. Then one day at TJ Maxx I found a $210 purse on clearance for $40. How could I pass that up?! So I took it home with me. The bag is a stripped terry material, so it is very hard to match with outfits, which I feel is true of most Juicy bags. That is something I don't like. Why do a lot of them have to be so tacky? Their leather bags are gorgeous, though. I was overall pretty pleased with this clearance bag I found, so I ventured out to buy a tracksuit. I would never, ever wear a Juicy tee, and some of their tracksuit designs are super tacky, too. But some are adorable. I ended up buying a velour dark grey tracksuit ($50 hoodie and $40 bottoms) and a black velour hoodie ($50), the latter of which I will pair with jeans. I think the suits can be broken up to not be so "matchy matchy" (as someone else described them), but they are just so darn cute when worn together!

As for the sizing, I've found the bottoms to run rather large, and the hoodies to run snug. I am 5'8, thin but busty with a butt and chose a size M bottom (although I could have fit into S if I wanted to show off my booty!) and M top.

By the way, I'm 25 years old and I think Juicy is ok to wear up to age 30 or so (longer if you're just lounging around the house in your tracksuit). Why not?? It makes you feel young again, don't listen to anyone who says you are too old for it! It all depends on your style. For example, my mom is in her 50s but has the body to pull one of these off and rock it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

i love the velour tracksuits, super comfortable and cute. i think the velour hoodies sizes run small. the designs and colors are pretty. i agree the clothing is overpriced, id never spend $100+ on their tracksuits, so i recommend going to juicy outlet or nordstrom rack.

juicy jewelery is also high quality and very fashionable. the handbags are the same. i think juicy is targetted for the younger women, like early 20's and under.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2012 7:40:00 AM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have a few of their fleece hoodies. Perfect for going shopping or to school. I wear them a lot and they fabric is great, but they are not perfect. The sleeves are really baggy and it looks like the company didn't spend that much time designing it. All they had to do was pick a catchy phrase like "Juicy Celebrity". I don't understand the hype over their terry stuff. The terry is just the same as something you would find at Wal-Mart, except with "Juicy" written on it. I like their purses but I would never buy since all the girls I went to high school with have one and therefore they think they are automatically "cool". I recommend buying Juicy from Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Loemanns, or Juicy Outlets during their sales. I don't think its worth it to buy Juciy at retail price for the reasons I stated above. I took one lippy off for the unecessary hype and another for their lack of tailoring abilities.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Morganna777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I love their clothing and bags !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The terry hoodies fit well and the products are great quality. I don't believe the handbags and hoodies I have are worth the full price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by tennismnky93

The clothing for juicy couture is overpriced although the sweatpants/track suit seem to hold up nicely. I care about Juicy Couture more for the jewelry. I have a strawberry necklace and a paved heart ring and I love them to death. I plan to get the charm starter necklace and collect a couple/few charms. The quality of the jewelry is fantastic and I get compliments every time I wear the jewelry!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by ANSTAH

I agree with some of Juicy clothes being tacky. However, i love their stud earrings! and this one leather purse i have. I have one juicy tshirt that i bought for way too much, and within one wash it already started pilling and looks like a linty disaster. so as far as quality of t-shirts, i think they suck. but their velour jackets i love!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Meljolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never wear Juicy sweats, use their bags or anything with the logo attached all over it. I'm not trying to offend anybody but Juicy can be just so freakin tacky! However, I really like the blouses, shirts and dresses. Just not the velour, terry cloth crap. They are a bit pricier but it's worth it. The items are so cute and the quality is not bad. The style of those items are very pretty as well. Unfortunately, I can't find much of those style of clothing in outlets and so on but if I can get my hands on something like that on sale, I would be lucky. The bags are good for younger teengers, IMO. I'm talking about those bright, velour ones with words scribbled all over them. They are much too juvenile, childish and flashy for older people. It always makes me feel a little bit sick when I see an older adult carrying around those bags. Save your money and spend it on something more high class. Try Marc Jacobs or Coach. The leather bags are a bit better in terms of quality and appearance. Other than that, skip the lounge around Juicy items unless you plan to stay home. Go for stuff that looks higher quality and isn't done dead (the juicy suits and worded bags).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 8:52:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

When I was in college, I loved Juicy and would generally buy it on sale at Saks or at my work where we sometimes get off-price shipments of it. I recall buying one particular hoody on sale for $66...but must have worn it for three years straight, so it was totally worth it!

I even have a Juicy passport cover!

Lately, though, I think the clothes are way too overpriced for what they are, and the brand is really spreading itself too thin. Great for T-shirts and sweats, but honestly, once you get to a certain age, how many of those can you own?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 12:45:00 AM More reviews by dameunbeso06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have loved Juicy since I was in high school and I am now 23 years old. Even as I grow older, the brand has different and new things for me to enjoy. They are great at inventing new trends or staying on top of existing ones. I recently got my mom a juicy cashmere sweater and jeans for christmas and she loved them, even though she was laughing when she saw the "juicy" label on the clothing. So it ISNT just for hs or college aged women. I found the track suit look to be a bit too matchy-matchy and dated, so I just seperate my hoodie tops and sweatpant bottoms. I wear my tops with jeans and my bottoms with a cute tee. Very versatile. PS(Check the juicy outlets, the one in IL had a 40% off EVERYTHING in the store sale going this past wkend...got a jacket, wellies, a charm, a complete track suit and a pair of earrings for $180)