September 22, 2014 | 984 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Shiny-Licious - Coconut Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Tuga

I bought a few different Shiny-licious glosses and this one is by far my favourite: it doesn't give me any colour, just moisturizes and tastes DELICIOUS! I wear it almost everyday :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Amscee

This is among my HGs of nude lip glosses! The colour is absolutely gorgeous - a soft peachy-pinky nude with a hint of pinky-gold shimmer. It goes on your lips and gives them a nude tint, not too sheer but not too pigmented. The flavour and scent is really nice, too. It smells like coconut! The formula is glossy, light and non-sticky. Only problem is, I think they've discontinued the shade, at least in Canada. If it weren't for that, I would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2009 2:00:00 AM More reviews by kdimp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i really like this. i keep this in my purse. it isnt too sticky, and i like the scent. the color is neutral, a skin color, and its not so much color that it completely erases your lips, but its not so sheer that you dont see color. its the perfect inbetween. i would get this again. the only thing is when you first have it and squeeze it, the clear gloss comes out and gets wasted, it has no color. i didnt like that. but once you start using it its fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by missusmona

i have heaps of different shinylicious lip glosses and by far this one is my favorite colour and flavour! i have very pale skin and this colour is light shiny pinky/peach in the tube but on the lips it gives a nice frost, which i think would suit any skin colour, as it doesnt really come out the pinky/peach when applied.
only real downfall would have to be the slanty tip fuzzy applicator which i hate especially when the fuzz starts falling off into the dispensed product. would have been better without the fuzz!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 2:28:00 AM More reviews by beauty09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Maybe it's just me but I love all the flavors i have so far. I have chocolate cherry, coconut cream, cinnamon apple and i recently purchased orange i hot. I purchased them at Dollar General compare to paying $4-$5 anywhere else. I think they are great. I enjoy the texture and flavors. I wear whatever lip gloss i feel like wearing that day and go about my business.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by jadejiang

I don't really like this, the texture seems dry, not creamy and it tastes kind of bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by BrittyG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW! I love this lipgloss. I saw this at the dollar store and thought, hey why not? It smells really good (if you like coconut). The color is really great for ladies with fair skin. It's subtle but still really pretty. It's a peachy color. It has a plastic applicator which isn't my favorite, but it works. It isn't sticky, which I really like because I hate when my hair sticks to my lips. I love this stuff and I am going back to the dollar tree to get some more!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss, and most of all I LOVE its smell

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 6:53:00 PM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I stopped in Dollar Tree the other day and came across a TON of discontinued d/s makeup. Everything from Revlon and L'Oreal to Cover Girl and Maybelline. Needless to say, I bought just about everything. I'm starting to get more into l/g and l/s (normally I focus on my eyes and skin), and right now I'm playing around with colors. I know nude works well for me, so I grabbed one of these and fell in love. This is an amazing gloss. It's got a thin felt applicator tip and applies like a dream. It's not sticky at all, in fact it's super moisturizing. It feels more like I'm wearing a lip balm than a gloss. It's sheer, but still adds a little nude color to the lip along with a wet-shine look. I only gave it 4 lippies because I wish it had a little plumping power, but overall this is an amazing gloss. I wish it wasn't being discontinued!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 11:13:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I like the smell and taste of this but want a thicker, more emollient gloss that actually shows up on my lips since they are really red. This is fine if you like a little bit of sheer shine w. flavor. but that is all.