BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

on 8/20/2015 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

There are a couple of Benefit products I love (erase paste, which I would buy again, and Hello, Gorgeous! foundation, for which I wouldn't pay that much again--I like it but it ain't worth that kinda money given the options), What I don't like, I really roll my eyes about. This falls into that category, which is a crying shame since it looks incredible on my fair to medium skin--for 15 minutes, it radiates on me.

The issues I have with pretty much every Benefit product are first, they don't last the hour (this one, posietint, benetint, all their lipsticks, other blushes, eyeshadows, and on & on), and second, they are RIDICULOUSLY overpriced. I get they're in expensive San Francisco and have the hip packaging, but for crying out loud! Put your money where your mouth is and work on the lasting power rather than catchy names & animated labels.

Another thing I don't get is their oxygen foundation. You do NOT want oxygen, hence the effectiveness of ANTI-OXIDANTS in fighting aging/wrinkles/sun damage, etc. Oxygen is part of what causes breakdown (even water is just slightly acidic), so why would I want to add that? There is zero, zero, zero logic in it. (Just remember to always get tube or pump packaging with any lotions & potions. Jars expose antioxidants to oxygen, rendering them pretty much immediately useless with NO exceptions.)

Until they let the gimmicky crap go, I'm not going to be sold on this line except the single product. I want soooo bad to love them and carry the clever looking stuff in my purse. But if I can't put on blush that'll get me to at least near the end of the day (my skin is dry--it doesn't easily let color go), don't expect me to throw $35+ at your not-even-mediocre products,

I actually love the bulky packaging of Benefit's boxes o' powder, and I keep the three I own neatly stacked. I even use the brush that came with it, because I find it picks up an even amount of colour and is soft on my skin.

I'm a big fan of Dallas! I have very pale skin, and I find that most bronzers are too dark for me or have weird undertones. This beautiful, shimmery plum-brown is perfect as a light blusher, or layered darker as a perfect, natural looking bronzer on my temples, nose, and under the cheekbones. It's also softly scented, and pleasantly so. I find it smells like fresh linen or baby powder.

on 6/23/2015 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ive used this blush quite some time now and am liking it! This is my go-to blush when I'm in a rush to apply makeup to get out of the house and it fits with every makeup look, whether it be a day or night look. It matches my NC30-35 skin tone nicely and blends effortlessly. Surprisingly, I actually use the brush that comes with the package. It's actually quite soft and picks up the right amount of product to apply to my cheeks. I don't detect any scent to the product and it has not break me out. Like Benefit's blush packaging, it is quite bulky. I would not say this is the ideal travel blush but it is a good stay-at-home blush for everyday wear. I find this blush lasts the majority of the day around 8-10 hours which is OK for me. I don't apply a whole lot due to the nature of my job so it does give me a subtle hint of glow. The pigmentation is pretty good. If I ran out of this product, I would repurchase.

on 6/7/2015 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Yeee Hawww giddy up cowgirl !
Dallas is gonna give you that sweet,natural, bronzed rose Face till sunset.
The color first reminded me of NARS Sin, when compaired Dallas is less plum more peach. It has a slight sheen with a few small glitter specks.
Buts lets rewind. I hated this for the first month. I bought it strictly to use as blush ( me nc 20-25) every time I would apply I felt like it brought out all the redness in my face and it looked horribly ruddy. I planed to return but got lackadaisic and lost the receipt. So I kept trying until one day, *the Angels sing* my lord what a beautiful cheek I had sculpted with a very light hand. A true natural flush enhanced to the gods. I found out quickly less is more here, as I found true with most products over trial and error. Guess I just like the hard way. A very light sweep creates my most loved natural glowy flush, it compliments my lazy Sunday attitude so well and smells Devine to my nose. I have even started to venture into bronzer territory with Dallas as well, looks marvouls. So in all, what I thought was my most epic fail turned into my most loved blush of all time, my trusty no fail "I woke up like dis".
The packaging is cute, square box is slightly Difficult to maneuver, but oh well can always depot.
The smell is wonderful of slight.. Rose? Maybe.
It wears all day without fading.
The price is fine id reckon seeing I love it to the ranch and back.
My number 1 blush.
Repurchase.

on 5/11/2015 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Amazing blush.
It gives off the perfect color when I'm pale or when I'm tan

don't let the slight shimmer or plum color scare you. this is amazing! it's not sparkly on the skin and is the perfect blush color!

It gives such a unique glow and life to the face. I have repurchased this before and it's often my daily blush.
It could be a little more longwearing, but I won't complain
I'm not a fan of the packaging... or the brush that comes with it

on 4/17/2015 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

oh how i wish the color looked they way it looked when i googled the swatches. such a beautiful dusty rose color. but of course, on my skintone, it translated as very warm and bronzey. there is nothing wrong with that or this powder in general. just not what i wanted. now i will say, the texture was very soft and silky. the color pay off is great and it lasts all day. i was going to go ahead and keep it for a bronzer BUT, i realized the main ingredient is talc and my skin hates almost all ingredients including talc so i had to return. i hope this helped anybody lol.

on 4/10/2015 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I know this is a blush but I wear it as a bronzer and it does a great job.I was going to buy the hoola bronzer but it seemed a bit orange and scary,so I settled on this instead.It is pinker and more shimmery than hoola,but not as pink as rockateur,I'd say it's like a mix between these two aha.It doesn't have the citrusy smell that rockateur has either.Also what the hell,I checked the two boxes and I realised that dallas has double the amount of product than rockateur???Did benefit change the amount to all the blushes or there has always been this difference between these two?I can't remember how much I paid for the rockateur but I feel like Dallas was more expensive this time...

on 2/22/2015 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love, love, love Dallas. Not the city but the bronzey blush. A light touch of Dallas and I go from wan to healthy-looking. It's seriously all it takes. I'm sadly pale and if you are too, you know how you can get that deathly mask look going if you use base that matches your (lack of) skin tone. I do Dallas and it makes me look like I'm actually alive again! It's odd that a simple product can have such a big impact when I use so little. It's actually genius. Or magic. I brush a small amount over my cheeks, across my forehead and sometimes down my nose - where the sun would hit me if the sun ever hit me. Try it out pale-face ladies. You will love it.

on 2/11/2015 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Benefit is crazy to discontinue this. Dallas is the most gorgeous soft bronzy pink. It's blush that doesn't look like blush; a fleshy, dusty, unbelievably natural flush that looks good on almost every skintone from pale to tanned (I'm around NW33/ Armani LSF 8). It's sheer yet buildable, with a silky soft texture. I'll definitely be purchasing more while I can!

on 2/11/2015 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Yes. I would buy it again and again and again and again. It is the most flattering colour I ever owned in a blush, And I own literally tons and tons. Go get it.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products