November 29, 2014 | 1193 users online

Bronzers - L'Oreal - HIP Vibrant Shimmer Bronzing Powder Blessed

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by lalaglitzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

found it on ebay since its discontinued and decided to try it. It is wonderful. No orange tint like ALL other bronzers give me. Highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 8:40:00 AM More reviews by desiree77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

My experience with this bronzer underscores the importance of using the right brush - my first "brush" with this bronzer using a rough brush left me looking muddy and shimmery. I left it to fester in my makeup drawer for a couple years only to try it again after looking up MUA reviews (love you MUA!) and falling in love with how perfectly and naturally it blends into my skin when I use it with a soft brush (ELF complexion). I concur with others than on my neutral NC30-35 face it is not at all muddy or orange, and the shimmers are tiny. Looks gorgeous layered with either matte or shimmer blushes (I have this brick red blush that creates the perfect natural flush look), and gives me that tanned in the thick of winter. Too bad it's discontinued!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by honeybrown1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the sun-kissed shimmer in this product. It gave me a sheer, light glow towards my NC2 skin. It's too bad it's discontinued. But, thanks to Ebay, I was able to buy this one and a back-up! I also picked up Glowing (which is a tad darker). This product is my first bronzer and I am impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2009 12:10:00 AM More reviews by oomisstrinaoo

This was my first bronzer, I got interested in this when I heard it was a dupe for NARS laguna. This bronzer has now turned out to be my go to for a little color on my face! Color may look dark in pan but is pretty sheer on, adds a nice sun kissed glow to your face. The compact has a brush and a mirror, I've never used the brush but the mirror is handy. I'm loving this right now in the winter months, I'm a NC42 right now but once I start getting a little darker in the summer I will probably go back to using NARS Casino. Overall great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 5:03:00 PM More reviews by mauigold

I LOVE this bronzer and I usually never go for them. I have MAC bronzer but cant stand the stuff which I'm loathe to admit because I'm a big fan and it looked so pretty in the jar. I gave it to my sis whose darker than me. I like this because it wasnt too orangey or dirty looking. I was a bit afraid of the intensity of the color because I didnt want to look clowney but I was pleasantly surprised at how light it was, I was hoping for something a bit lighter but it works fine. I just use a lighter hand with it. Its also true to the name because it looks great on me! Fantastic and packaging is nice too. I don't use it all the time but I would be sad if they discontinued it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 8:27:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

The best bronzer I have ever tried on my NC 44 skin tone. Not orangey and did not make me look muddy at all. Plus, it was 75% off. What more could a girl ask for?

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2008 9:34:00 PM More reviews by cheermunkie91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this arright. at first i liked this because there is no orange at all, but it makes me look a bit red or maroonish and im not one to pile it on either..i dont know i was hoping for a more golden brown shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2007 8:52:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in a swap, and I have to say I am pretty impressed with this bronzer! Blessed is one of the lighter bronzer out of the three L'oreal HIP line offers. It *is* infused with glitter, but I didn't see any on my face as it was applied. It does give a multi-dimensional glow, without looking orange or dirty. It's perfect for the pale girls out there like myself. I will be buying this when mine runs out. :]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2007 10:14:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Normally I eschew bronzer because it's either too dark or too shimmery or orange. But I really love this. It's subtle with just the right amount of shimmer (next to nil) and not even a little bit orange. What an apt name.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2007 9:19:00 PM More reviews by iloveblush

It looks a little eh and quite dark in the pan but its gorgeous on! Much more subtle than you would think. It looks very natural and glowy, not at all glittery but when you turn your face, it little shimmery particles catch the light. Also, it isn't the least bit orangey. A bit expensive for a drugstore product but I was lucky enough to get it at 75% off.