October 21, 2014 | 1276 users online

Eyeliner - By Terry - Multicare Eye Definer-Water Resistant

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by mariannepilgaard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sorry By Terry, I love many of your products but this one is a dud. the formula is so dry it tugs your lids and the tip breaks really easily. I cannot recommend this one to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by DNeum

I tried this eyeliner on at Cos Bar. The way the associate applied it looked great, and it held up throughout the day. I returned and bought it. After a month I was so fed up. The pigment seemed to stay in place, but after an hour or so would slowly seep into my eyes, causing huge waterworks and further damage until my face was a mess with eyeliner. At first I couldn't pinpoint the problem- was it the mascara triggering the waterworks? My contacts? Nope, only when I wore this eyeliner. New contacts and isolated usage later led me to 100% blame the eyeliner. I was bummed out that I had spent the money on the product and have since moved on. I should note here that I know how to use eyeliner and definitely wasn't applying incorrectly- this product just did not mesh with me. I haven't repurchased and don't have plans to repurchase. Honestly the Wet N Wild eyeliner I picked up at CVS in desperation one evening was better for me than this. I plan to move on to Dior next eyeliner purchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 4:56:00 AM More reviews by frucht_tasche

Generally I love by terry products, but I am disappointed with this eyeliner. Pros: it is water-resistant. Cons: the texture: it is so hard that I cannot draw a line without pulling my eyelids, and the end result does not look so flattering. I am also very unhappy with its pigmentation: it is not pigmented enough to define eyes. For long wearing eyeliner, I prefer gel/cream eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2007 3:52:00 PM More reviews by swalsh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As the other reviewers have said, this product is amazing! It has the longest staying power of any eyeliner I've ever used, and yet, when it's time to clean my face at night, it comes off without any problem. I have the deep bronze and the black velvet as well, the deep bronze is beautiful, and the black velved it the deepest black I've ever used. THis product, as all by terry products are, is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2006 1:38:00 PM More reviews by tisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in #3 - Deep Bronze. It is a dark brown with bronze shimmer - a color that should work for many skintones. This pencil liner is very soft in texture and easy to apply.

I love the fact that this eyeliner stays put and doesn't melt away in summer heat nor does it irritate my sensitive eyes.

It goes on softly without pulling at my skin and comes with a sharpener - it is much longer lasting than the Dior pencil I have and I will most definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2006 1:01:00 PM More reviews by lily530

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Every by Terry product I've tried has gone on like silk....including this eyeliner. I have it in #1 Black Velvet. Adore it!