September 24, 2014 | 1493 users online

Skincare - Body - The Body Shop - Hemp Foot Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by nearlylovers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My feet have the tendency to become really dry and become very rough. The first time I used this cream, my feet became so soft and smooth. There have been no signs of dryness or roughness since! It spreads easily and absorbs quickly. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by sudi24

Omg!!! this is the best thing that has happened to me in recent times!!! My feet were really dry (result of long neglect) skin was peeling and i realized they needed moisturising badly so after reading some great reviews here i gifted myself this amazing cream...it makes the skin of my foot feel baby soft and my feet definitely look a lot better with just 3 days of use and the dryness has healed to a large extend. I think i have found my HG!!! thanks body shop for this wonderful foot cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2004 4:56:00 PM More reviews by beauty_junky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very dry feet. I have tried so many foot creams its just silly already. This one was the best so far out of all of them.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2003 8:31:00 PM More reviews by DivineKali

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A good product for the feet. The balm does a decent job of moisturizing while not being greasy or taking a long time to absorb. Its fragrance is musty and a bit unpleasant, but not as unbearable as the Hemp Body Butter. I find the packaging to be unsanitary; after all, your hands have to dip into the jar after touching your feet. A tube or bottle would have been better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2003 10:52:00 PM More reviews by jenngo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foot cream! I use it every night before I go to bed and it allows me to wake up with silky smooth feet in the morning. Although I'm not to fond of the strange smell, I can definitely tolerate it considering how soft it makes my feet. This foot cream works even better if you apply and strap on a pair of moisturizing socks before bed.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2002 8:20:00 PM More reviews by clic

I have been using this stuff for a few months, and I do believe it has effected a rather marvelous transformation on my feets. they've always tended to be ickily dry and now - with hemp after shower and before bed - they are soft & supple. the hippiechick patchouli/hempy smell is pretty strong, which might get to some - but the hippie in this chick happens to like it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2002 10:14:00 PM More reviews by glitter123

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this after liking the Hemp Hand Lotion. The foot lotion was thinner than the hand cream, but still very emiolient and rich. The tube packaging was cool and funky looking, but could be inconvienant.