July 29, 2014 | 972 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Moisture Extreme - Sunlit Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Roxystarry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this color and so glad I tried it. In the store it looked like a light golden brown, but when I wear it it turns to a medium creamy golden plummy bronze color. It does not look bad on cooler skin tones, it's more like a neutral.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2006 11:55:00 AM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely pinky/brown/bronzey color that looks very nice on my moderately pigmented lips. This also has sort of a slight metalic look. I found this l/s to be well pigmentated, smoooth, soft, blendable w/a nice texture & it isn't sticky at all. I didn't really notice a moisturizing effect on my lips, but it didn't dry them out either. It was long lasting for a l/s, it didn't fade, bleed or flake off. I got this BOGO at Walgreens so it was super inexpensive. But even at the regular price it is cheap, under $7 I believe. It comes in the typical roll up l/s tube, so nothing earth shattering about the packaging. I do notice a slight order but nothing offensive to me. I didn't notice any taste; however, I do have to say that I am not as sensitive to smell or taste as some others are. I will definitely try this product in different colors. (BTW - I am a MAC NW20 w/hazel eyes and dark hair.)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2006 5:16:00 PM More reviews by steph6890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is actually for Moisture Extreme "GoldLiGHTS" I LOVE iT! a great nude hue! goes on SMOOTH! ANNND HAS LOTS of COLOR! silky and SMELLS really REALLY GOOD...doesn't dry out your liPs...AND doesn't feel CAKED on..:) this stuff is amazing..i bought it randomly and i LOVE iT! GO TRY iT!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2006 9:43:00 PM More reviews by dirgeforajoker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This colour is beautiful... a great warm sheer that looks like browny brick layered with bronze on me. It's very light, moist and long-lasting. I can wear this all day and it doesn't bleed or patch off. One of my favourites.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2006 4:40:00 PM More reviews by kavi484

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great color -- a warm, sandy desert terracotta with rosy tones as well. It's much pinker on my lips than it looks in the tube; I was expecting a pure sandy bronze but got something much warmer. The texture is also nice, very smooth, slick, and almost cooling as it goes on. However, I can't get past the scent. It smells like the perfume they use in Nair. Ick. Love the color, but I'm going to have to see whether the scent fades after awhile before I would consider buying it again.